The new hardest man in Glesga - Guess who?

Big Bobo's bunnet

This question came about after a wee bit of bear baiting.
Walked round a corner in work and heard the same nonsense from a spy on follow follow.
Had that ffs look when I nabbed the wee Orc circle.

Is it just me or is the goldielocks and the 3 getting to fantasitcal levels? Put the joint down, tin foil back in the drawer. "Sorry frazer i wont be coming a musshy hunt up the golfy"

The wee skelf reminds me of a school yard pussy "with mental uncles".

Is the wee dafty far off from getting hammer time from some of our more cultured teams in the division?

Put it another way. Im betting my fucking boots some lads down south must be pissin themselves with this new "ticket brainwash"

I think the fella is going to get hurt.

Dont want that to happen to my wee sisters best mate

If I'm reading this correctly between the lines there's a wee overdosing on deludamol hun in yer work Bobo and he's this close 👌 to wondering where tf did those stars come from?
It's daylight?

If I'm right ?
Then fk aye we aw must suffer them but then we meet , not on paper, not on the tranny or telly In between Boyds pie munching nor in the heaviest deluda users head but on the field of play where they never learn or win.

A wise man once said
“the definition of insanity is doing the same thing yet expecting different results.”

Who that wise man was ive no idea , its been accredited to Einstein, Twain, Franklin and my favourite,
ancient Chinese proverb. 🙂

Either way long may it continue and as a ps if its In your work everytime you pass him just say " 4-0", next time "3-2" next time , you get it. HH

This question came about after a wee bit of bear baiting.
Walked round a corner in work and heard the same nonsense from a spy on follow follow.
Had that ffs look when I nabbed the wee Orc circle.

Is it just me or is the goldielocks and the 3 getting to fantasitcal levels? Put the joint down, tin foil back in the drawer. "Sorry frazer i wont be coming a musshy hunt up the golfy"

The wee skelf reminds me of a school yard pussy "with mental uncles".

Is the wee dafty far off from getting hammer time from some of our more cultured teams in the division?

Put it another way. Im betting my fucking boots some lads down south must be pissin themselves with this new "ticket brainwash"

I think the fella is going to get hurt.

Dont want that to happen to my wee sisters best mate
I’ve not a clue what that post was aboot…..was drink taken whilst posting 🤷‍♂️

I’ve not a clue what that post was aboot…..was drink taken whilst posting 🤷‍♂️
Yes sir 🫡
For the avoidance of any doubt I was referancing mr Cantwell your honour.

My meanderings, were in part , fully and unequivocally the result of intoxication.

I dont want my non existant wee sister's best mate to ever turn up at the wendy house with a black eye greetin.
Id need to build and buy said house.
Invite them. Provide snacks. Too much effort.

I care about that stuff.
Im a good guy

And a lazy bastard if my hearts not in it lad

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back