The pool

Surely this is their year?Surely they cany fuck it up this time?Best team in the world just now with the best manager in my opinion.
But like their history suggests, Art.....they can only win the league when they have ex-Celts and Celtic fans in their team.

The only reason they haven't won the league for 30-years is due to the lack of Celts in their side.

Surely this is their year?Surely they cany fuck it up this time?Best team in the world just now with the best manager in my opinion.
I started to follow them after my hero King Kenny signed for them, so I hope so. They combine exciting football, passion, hardwork and never say die attitude.

As Klopp managed Dortmund & Liverpool then he will complete the YNWA teams and come to Parkhead to manage us. šŸ˜‰

I started to follow them after my hero King Kenny signed for them, so I hope so. They combine exciting football, passion, hardwork and never say die attitude.

As Klopp managed Dortmund & Liverpool then he will complete the YNWA teams and come to Parkhead to manage us. šŸ˜‰
Talkin about Dortmund ,that boy Haaland from Salzburg signed for them.

Members online

Latest posts

Back