The ready made replacement for Broony we already have...Soro!

Brimcbhoy

So not much has been said about one of our best Captains ever leaving. Broony.
Maybe it hasn't quite sunk in yet because none of us has seen him wearing that Aberdeen strip yet. It will be strange when we do.
Seeing him wearing it against us will be another thing altogether too, however this has happened many times in the past and we'll just deal with it.
The thing is we have someone who I think is a real star in the making, Soro. I thought that last Season too but Lennon was never going to drop Broony if fit, in his last year, as it turns out.
I've watched Soro closely whenever he plays and he doesn't half get stuck in, he's fierce in the tackle and never gives up. He links the play well between defence and attack and always makes himself available if a team mate runs into trouble.
I think McGregor will retain the captaincy and rightly so, but the playmaker will be right next to him.

So not much has been said about one of our best Captains ever leaving. Broony.
Maybe it hasn't quite sunk in yet because none of us has seen him wearing that Aberdeen strip yet. It will be strange when we do.
Seeing him wearing it against us will be another thing altogether too, however this has happened many times in the past and we'll just deal with it.
The thing is we have someone who I think is a real star in the making, Soro. I thought that last Season too but Lennon was never going to drop Broony if fit, in his last year, as it turns out.
I've watched Soro closely whenever he plays and he doesn't half get stuck in, he's fierce in the tackle and never gives up. He links the play well between defence and attack and always makes himself available if a team mate runs into trouble.
I think McGregor will retain the captaincy and rightly so, but the playmaker will be right next to him.
He still has a few rough edges, Brim, but there is a diamond in there just waiting to shine.

He also plays with a smile on his face and acts like he really wants to be here.

Once he figures out how to pass a ball properly, then we have the best young deep midfielder in the UK.

He still has a few rough edges, Brim, but there is a diamond in there just waiting to shine.

He also plays with a smile on his face and acts like he really wants to be here.

Once he figures out how to pass a ball properly, then we have the best young deep midfielder in the UK.
A decent run of games will sharpen him up. I too see him playing deep playing the ball to Jamsie, Tam, Turnbull or Calmac ahead of him, who's ahead of them is anybody's guess though.

Back