The threat from the cesspit of free speach.

green sprig

Graham Spiers explains the protocol of the frightened Journalists and how they have to address slippy,
and how Journalists were afraid to ask Walter Smith questions,
All this for £25000 and the same again if they take the guy with the camera with them..
It sounds like it should be the Hammer and Sickle flag flapping about at the cesspit instead of the union jack..

Nothing stopping the press doing interviews last night it's a uefa competition so the huns would be breaking uefa rules by banning the press and speirs would know that

on FF they said that stv/go radio/ and dumb and dumber were at the press conference , dumb and dumber having forked out 25k each , while the other 2 are signed up to rangers media a long time ago , so either the press didn't get there badges or thought fkit no point asking lame questions when they lost

I have to say I find Spiers to be one of the most honest and objective of reporters. I've been reading his stuff from way back to his time at The Glasgow Herald. Didn't always agree with him for sure, but don't feel there was any of the usual Ibrox sycophantcy in his reporting . Indeed, I felt at times he showed bravery in calling them out. I've spoken with him a couple of time. A decent human being and a very good reporter.

lol

I wasn't suggesting WC would be charging us anytime soon.

More so that there will be some among us on here endeavouring to do the Hun SMSM bidding by sleekitly promoting division and high-jacking the narrative to suit their agenda.....agent provocateurs if you like...
:oops:you definitely need to get out more n stop drinking the bendy water

Back