The VAR Challenge

After todays game I think we need to speak up more about VAR It’s not the actual thing itself It’s those using it That’s every game we’ve been since VAR started we have been cheated - yes cheated - I might seem to be moaning but it’s that blatantly obvious it’s becoming time we stood up to them The officials have just found another way to try and shaft us Fortunately we’ve been better than them and won but with refs stopping our momentum every 5 minutes and more minutes wasted on VAR it’s going beyond any chance that it’s kosher Come on Celtic nip this in the bud Don’t wait until we lose a game !!!!!

After todays game I think we need to speak up more about VAR It’s not the actual thing itself It’s those using it That’s every game we’ve been since VAR started we have been cheated - yes cheated - I might seem to be moaning but it’s that blatantly obvious it’s becoming time we stood up to them The officials have just found another way to try and shaft us Fortunately we’ve been better than them and won but with refs stopping our momentum every 5 minutes and more minutes wasted on VAR it’s going beyond any chance that it’s kosher Come on Celtic nip this in the bud Don’t wait until we lose a game !!!!!
They now need us to lose 3 games just to draw level. I can't see that happening but they will try their damndest so be prepared for even more. The HunEye cameras will be set to max. Unless there's an offside needed to cancel a goal for us. Then operator will be focusing on a unicorn sat next to 50 shades.

Back