Tierney Bid Rejected Again, Thankfully

To wee my mind One of the best full backs in Europe! Why the fuck do any club get the Gall to think were a soft touch? Andy Roberson Liverpool? Kieran could teach him how to play the game! Go on Celtic for not having the pish they tired. One of the jewels in the crown to my mind.
Honestly micheal delighted it's been told to GTF! He's a player no Doubt the bidding should start at 25m ,not for him class act. HH

What a NON story, if it is to be believed. Celtic stated from the off that they wanted £25 million PLUS a sell on for KT. Arsenal offers £15 million and a pocket knife, a Tonka toy and a ripe banana which they value at an extra £10 million. Then they came back and added a bottle of Irn Bru.... rejected again, so they added a busted Ipod and hailed this as reasonable much aggrieved third 'offer'. Celtic said 'we told you what we want and no amount of whining will do. Pay us what we asked in the first place. Personally, I believe that at 25m + add ons is a bargain basement price for KT in the current conditions and that perhaps £35 million would not be unrealistic. Just my personal view. Goodbye Arsenal, come back if you are serious, otherwise.... meh

For too long teams in the English premier league,because of thier bank balance think they can go to to teams like Celtic and also on this occasion Crystal Palace dangle thier wallet and say come on you need the money a tactic all to well used in the past Chelsea have a two year transfer ban for overspending more often than nought buying players to stop other teams having them,the transfer market has gone mad when players are changing teams for hundreds of millions of Euro,s.its not just the clubs the players themselves look at the percentage they and thier agents will getting. Well done Celtic for standing firm I hope you continue this stance in the future why should we sell success to to other teams just because they demand it

Like Tic/Lubo if KTs still here on the 1st of September I’ll dance a jig o joy.
And if it happens we need to give him an improved contract with a higher sell on clause
Just to show these EPL cnuts we will not be bullied by their supposed superiority.
Take away Sky’s money and the English games a Bankruptcy event.
Now if Sky promised that I’d pay to watch.
Mon the Hoops

HH ?

Last edited:
Like Tic/Lubo if KTs still here on the 1st of September I’ll dance a jig o joy.
And if it happens we need to give him an improved contract with a higher sell on clause
Just to show these EPL cnuts we will not be bullied by their supposed superiority.
Take away Sky’s money and the English games a Bankruptcy event.
Now if Sky promised that I’d pay to watch.
Mon the Hoops

HH ?
Well said JS67, years ago we would have bit their hand off, but we have money in the bank and will not be taken for fools anymore.
We were shafted over the VVD transfer, we can't let genuine quality go on the cheap.

Members online

Latest posts

Back