Timo starts on Sunday?

Whether he starts or not, i want to see Timo get enough time to potentially do some damage to them with his pace and movement.

NOT a fifteen-minute cameo. At least a half-hour.

And if Mikey J is handed a start, I despair.

Bane

Lustig
Ajer
Benkovic
Tierney

Timo
Broon
Calmac
Sincy

Rogic

Eddie

Think MJ is not there yet, there is a good player in there, just needs to fill out a bit and learn to impose himself, a bit more aggression needed and dont think he knows his best position yet. Get into the gym son.

Everyone seems to prefer Lustig.

Toljan, I think we all realise, is not great. However, he can at least run. I don't think you need to be good to stop Kent, you just need to be able keep up with him. He might rip the p out of old man Lustig and we might need to waste a sub before half-time again.

I'd play Toljan with strict instructions.

Last edited:
Bain ,Lustig,Benkovic,Ajer,Tierney
Forrest,McGregor,Brown,Sinclair
Burke Eddie

Good team, but Forrest needs to get back to his best, he has been poor by his standards even before Lenny arrived. To be fair he is hacked when ever he plays well and gets little ref protection, so understandable he might not always be 100% up for it.

But would not be down if he was benched for a sub appearance, run them ragged 90 mins, Burke on the wing for first 60 mins and then Forrest come on.
Timo and Eddie need to be given freedom to roam and make things happen, neither are out and out stikers, but both are special players who can create and score.

What makes Timo stick out is how positively aggressive and determined he is as soon as he enters the pitch and how he goes looking for the ball, just what is needed against these hun zombies who are going to be so intimidated as it is by 60,000 Celtic fans screaming at them like never before.
payback time for their oh so brief day dreamed imagined human being status encouraged by a blatant cheating ref.

Last edited:
Bain
Toljan,Boyata, Ajer,Tierney
Bitton, Broonie, CalMac
Burke, Weah,Eddie.
Solid at the back strong in Midfield
Fast up front. My opinion just sayin
But will scream my head off for the 11 NFL puts out. To Skelp these bastards back to the Stone Age.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️?

If The Rangers as expected play a high pressing game, the pace of our wide player's will be what will win the game for us, if Rogic is fit I would go with him & Eddie as the front 2.

The Hvns Central Defenders are the weak point in their eleven, due to the lack of pace, our main problem will be watching for the thugs in mid-field Halliday, Davis or that wee cvnt Arsefield.

☘️COYBIG FVCKIN IN TAE THE DOB's☘️

Back