Title Poll

What is the Celtic fans opinion on this season? Is it a legitimate title triumph? Or Something else?

• Not our fault if season cant be finished, therefore its legitimate title.

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • If it is still mathematical for another team win, even if its unlikely, season should be voided.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get it right round everybody else. We deserve the title most.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Find a way to finish the season, even if its with Xbox

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else to be included in a better poll?

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Here's what I hope for;

Can't say it enough but I'm seriously disappointed IF we can't play out the last 8 games of this 19/20 season and prove to the constipated hun that we won the league fair and square.

Back in December we were playing on a Sunday, then the following Wed, then the next Sat, and then on the following Wed again....that's only 10 days and we fitted in 4 games, and I think, pretty much ALL we need to play to be mathematically un-catchable.
What's wrong with doing that again?

I honestly don't think the knuckledragging hordes would have won their next 4 games when they have not won 4 games on the bounce since last September/October, and NEVER yet won 6 games out of 6 since 2015!
By that logic they... sevco have no chance of winning 7 out of their 9 games while Celtic would have won 5 from 8 ....at least.... hence 4 games should close the season.

The winter Christmas break of eighteen days has effed us up and could have been better used playing football...as I've argued for years.
After all what's wrong with a week or ten days off......we could have played another 3 or 4 games in that time and......now ........well, all this corona sevco as an excuse shit.... would never even be in dispute.

Before the start of the (next) new season, we should play out the finish of this one, at least until we can't be caught....and likely only 10 days or 4 games would do it.
To me, next season should not start UNTIL this one has been concluded, wrapped up, completed.......IRREFUTABLY, INDISPUTABLY........ UNARGUABLE.

This is vitally important and even more than the next season.

How can an unstarted, unknown, brand new season be more important than an unfinished, undecided, unproven one like this one is....especially as we don't want anything to hinder or disrupt the ten.....all it does is give the lesser hateful, pathetic clubs an excuse to cling to, and assuage their bile and hatred even more ...if that was possible.
I really don't care what they do but Celtic's sporting integrity is paramount for me and must be maintained, which with 14 points ( including goals ) is a cinch!

Including having to play at Diebrox, when we need to step up to the plate Celtic prove they can do it with consummate ease and have done so already to go on a long winning run twice this season.

By packing in our December Celtic games schedule, ( 9 in a month ) it was the sneaky bastards in the SPFL's way of trying and hoping to wreck our chances of winning the nine, while the huns had a bigger gap during their run in Dec games.

It was a gruelling hard slog, and taxed us to the enth degree...but plaudits all round, even with the New Year somewhat spoiled with the dishevelled monkees and their chimp like antics.

It would shut THEM the fuck up...the whole manky lot 'o THEM!

Voiding, tainted, asterisk, "cheating Celtic never won the league" and every other claim against us would be finished, ended in a nanosecond....with the continually added pleasure of our foot on their throat for another year until the Holy Grail of ten is delivered.
We can't let them off the hook now....as they think we'll have, with an unfinished season.
Otherwise it gives these bastards an 'out'... and a relief, even to 'claim' that it's all over because of a break in our run to the ten.

It would take the argument out of their hands for good.....it's all they've got to hang on to.

It's what I would have ticked in the box, had it been there.

Last edited:
....in fact I am convinced we would have even increased our lead over second place by another 4.....to 18 points by the time all 38 games were played ...
making the sevconians look even more isolated than they are now......stupid, stupid huns....

Here's what I hope for;

Can't say it enough but I'm seriously disappointed IF we can't play out the last 8 games of this 19/20 season and prove to the constipated hun that we won the league fair and square.

Back in December we were playing on a Sunday, then the following Wed, then the next Sat, and then on the following Wed again....that's only 10 days and we fitted in 4 games, and I think, pretty much ALL we need to play to be mathematically un-catchable.
What's wrong with doing that again?

I honestly don't think the knuckledragging hordes would have won their next 4 games when they have not won 4 games on the bounce since last September/October, and NEVER yet won 6 games out of 6 since 2015!
By that logic they... sevco have no chance of winning 7 out of their 9 games while Celtic would have won 5 from 8 ....at least.... hence 4 games should close the season.

The winter Christmas break of eighteen days has effed us up and could have been better used playing football...as I've argued for years.
After all what's wrong with a week or ten days off......we could have played another 3 or 4 games in that time and......now ........well, all this corona sevco as an excuse shit.... would never even be in dispute.

Before the start of the (next) new season, we should play out the finish of this one, at least until we can't be caught....and likely only 10 days or 4 games would do it.
To me, next season should not start UNTIL this one has been concluded, wrapped up, completed.......IRREFUTABLY, INDISPUTABLY........ UNARGUABLE.

This is vitally important and even more than the next season.

How can an unstarted, unknown, brand new season be more important than an unfinished, undecided, unproven one like this one is....especially as we don't want anything to hinder or disrupt the ten.....all it does is give the lesser hateful, pathetic clubs an excuse to cling to, and assuage their bile and hatred even more ...if that was possible.
I really don't care what they do but Celtic's sporting integrity is paramount for me and must be maintained, which with 14 points ( including goals ) is a cinch!

Including having to play at Diebrox, when we need to step up to the plate Celtic prove they can do it with consummate ease and have done so and go on a long winning run twice already this season.

By packing in our December Celtic games schedule, ( 9 in a month ) it was the sneaky bastards' in the SPFL's way of trying and hoping to wreck our chances of winning the nine, while the huns had a bigger gap during their run in Dec games.

It was a gruelling hard slog, and taxed us to the enth degree...but plaudits all round, even with the New Year somewhat spoiled with the dishevelled monkees and their chimp like antics.

It would shut THEM the fuck up...the whole manky lot 'o THEM!

Voiding, tainted, asterisk, "cheating Celtic never won the league" and every other claim against us would be finished, ended in a nanosecond....with the continually added pleasure of our foot on their throat for another year until the Holy Grail of ten is delivered.
We can't let them off the hook now....as they think we'll have, with an unfinished season.
Otherwise it gives these bastards an 'out'... and a relief, even to 'claim' that it's all over because of a break in our run to the ten.

It would take the argument out of their hands for good.....it's all they've got to hang on to.

It's what I would have ticked in the box, had it been there.
Very good post jc agree 100% would love it played to a finish and the cup do the quadruple. I love hearing them cry at deidco but I'd love seeing the hoops lift them cups.

Very good post jc agree 100% would love it played to a finish and the cup do the quadruple. I love hearing them cry at deidco but I'd love seeing the hoops lift them cups.
Yes kinky ,to be honest can’t see why cups can’t be played to finish later in year ,if and when restarting!!!!only two games? Even if very late in year ,just have to adjust next season to suit , but we all figured that out ,wonder why clowns in charge can’t see this and formulate a plan of sorts,.hh

Here's hoping ray especially when the four teams that are left have put so much hard work getting to the semi finals this season has to come to an end.for me playing out on the field is the perfect way.
Sorry bud ,bloody predictable text should have checked ,your not ‘kinky’ are you ????????😂hh

My vote would have been complete the games: it would wipe out any asterisks - real or imagined - and bleed sevco dry. Sevco wants to go to the end? OK, let's do it. Let's take it to the point where sevco ends.
Sevco say they want to go to the end, but funny way of showing it by ripping up there park.. and they are against the idea of playing behind close door as well, even tho it's the last option really.. zombies are full a pish, they want it ended to get the much needed money just no saying it to there gullible Klan..

My vote would have been complete the games: it would wipe out any asterisks - real or imagined - and bleed sevco dry. Sevco wants to go to the end? OK, let's do it. Let's take it to the point where sevco ends.
Agree we have no fear ,they do,? All this blustering about integrity, games behind closed doors is a load of 💩,wish we could play it out and bury them !hh

Sevco say they want to go to the end, but funny way of showing it by ripping up there park.. and they are against the idea of playing behind close door as well, even tho it's the last option really.. zombies are full a pish, they want it ended to get the much needed money just no saying it to there gullible Klan..
The end can be defined in two ways here. A well-maintained green car and a never-serviced blue car setting out to drive from Boston to LA. The blue car isn't going to make it past the Great Lakes... it has still reached the end, though.

Typical huns going the sleakit route , hearing the guys scrapping the turf started with a large number 9 at the broomloan end

asked for pictures ,a do hope they arrive it will add to the misery

Back