Tommy Burns Video

Remember a lassie i went to school with told us he visited her granny when she was ill,they thought he would be in n out but he stayed chattin away for a couple of hours, how many would do that these days

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember a lassie i went to school with told us he visited her granny when she was ill,they thought he would be in n out but he stayed chattin away for a couple of hours, how many would do that these days eh.
Funny thing is, PA, some of our home-grown boys would have learned a lot of their values from Tommy.

You know, just basic decency and remembering about where you came from. I think one or two of those lads, like wee Jamesie, would have picked that up from him.

I'm not saying they'd be there for ages, but I think they'd pop in and say hello.

I think you'll better see that when boys like wee Jamesie pack up the game, I think a few of these laddies will keep the spirit of Tommy alive.

Remember a lassie i went to school with told us he visited her granny when she was ill,they thought he would be in n out but he stayed chattin away for a couple of hours, how many would do that these days eh.
One of the many stories I've heard about the great man, after Big Jock and the lions, TB for me is the man who epitomises everything that is great about Celtic, as a man who lost faith many years ago it makes me respect TB even more for having so much love for Jesus and God, he treated Celtic supporters like his family, that's why we all miss him.

Thank you very much TeT for that wonderful and sad article about one of my hero's iv been out working in the garden all day looking forward to a few guinness listen to a bit of music and check in on the noise. Wow tommy burns the passion the love for celtic I'm from Belfast I don't know the carlton but if the people thier are of tommys making my hats of to yiz all.thiers a few tears hit my kitchen floor watching that I'm not a person that crys at the drop of a pen but a few hit the tiles.thank you again TeT and thank you tommy

Back