Transfer Round-up (merged)

We, Celtic as a Club, are a very attractive proposition for players to move to. Look at the players in recent years who have progressed massively during their time with us. Virgil Van Dyke, Wanyama, Ki, Leadly, McGeady, Maloney to name a few. We are in CL, ok we've the qualifiers to navigate but with the right players we've proved its not beyond our reach. Most players in Scotland would jump at the chance to play for us (apart from the obvious). Ok, we can't compete with EPL wages but thats a different animal. We have 60.000+ fanatics supporting us most home games in a fabulous Stadium. Win them over and you will be loved for life.
Whats not to like?

Unfortunately many players put financial motivation above Trophy or Title success

Most players will NEVER win a Trophy or a Title or play in CL or even Europa League
They'll never play in a stadium in front of 50/60 thousand fans chanting their name but they will have a good Bank balance

Many players are so tunnel visioned regarding where they want to play but that's their prerogative and good luck to them

If we sign players who really don't want to be here then that's not good Neither for the Club nor the player and a player who is happy to take the money at the cost of missing out on success on the pitch is a player that has no rite to play for Celtic

We are a Club used to winning Many players don't have the mindset or psyche to be able to cope with that demand We've had/have a few so we know how that works

HH?

Justvread on KDS that we have offered Izzy a six month contract.

I hope it’s shit, because if it’s true it’s a fuckibg disgrace and another cheapskate spiv move. I was in a relatively good mood until I read that.

If it’s true then we are the most cheapskate club on the fucking planet. He’s finished but cheap.

Please be a lot of shite

The only unfortunate thing about Izzy returning to Celtic is that he's not coming here to our local MLS club, San Jose, which was pursuing him.

Justvread on KDS that we have offered Izzy a six month contract.

I hope it’s shit, because if it’s true it’s a fuckibg disgrace and another cheapskate spiv move. I was in a relatively good mood until I read that.

If it’s true then we are the most cheapskate club on the fucking planet. He’s finished but cheap.

Please be a lot of shite
think PL releases these titbit's tae piss you off Tv,for calling him a tightfisted bastaart!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

Mike Ashley scenario is a great distraction for all Celtic supporters and a massive bonus for Peter Lawell as regards to bringing in new players,we are all focused on having a laugh at the scurvy mob up the road when we should be asking ourselves,what is going on at Parkhead ?? obviously not a lot,it beggars belief that a club who are reported to be in such a financial mess are light years ahead of us as regards to signings,,can they stop 9 in a row with the squad they have now,,,of course they can,,these are not the mugs of 2015,2016,2017 we new we could just turn up and that was that,,this is a different ball game now,,Gerrard is a younger version of Rogers,,who are only interested in themselves and they will do what it takes for them to be successful,,can we say that about Lennon and Lawell ??obviously not,we should have had 5 players minimum in position now with another 3-4 pending,,,but as usual we penny pinch,,a young man called John McGinn comes to mind Peter,yes I lay that firmly at your door and all because you would not pay the extra £250,000,,for that moment of madness you cost Celtic at least £10,000,000 in future transfer fees...maybe if we hang around for another couple of months Peter big Mike will come in sort out the scurvy mob for us,,that way you wont have to spend any money in January because that is the way it is looking now,,maybe Mr Desmond will give you the well done Peter bonus for saving money agggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn..

Mike Ashley scenario is a great distraction for all Celtic supporters and a massive bonus for Peter Lawell as regards to bringing in new players,we are all focused on having a laugh at the scurvy mob up the road when we should be asking ourselves,what is going on at Parkhead ?? obviously not a lot,it beggars belief that a club who are reported to be in such a financial mess are light years ahead of us as regards to signings,,can they stop 9 in a row with the squad they have now,,,of course they can,,these are not the mugs of 2015,2016,2017 we new we could just turn up and that was that,,this is a different ball game now,,Gerrard is a younger version of Rogers,,who are only interested in themselves and they will do what it takes for them to be successful,,can we say that about Lennon and Lawell ??obviously not,we should have had 5 players minimum in position now with another 3-4 pending,,,but as usual we penny pinch,,a young man called John McGinn comes to mind Peter,yes I lay that firmly at your door and all because you would not pay the extra £250,000,,for that moment of madness you cost Celtic at least £10,000,000 in future transfer fees...maybe if we hang around for another couple of months Peter big Mike will come in sort out the scurvy mob for us,,that way you wont have to spend any money in January because that is the way it is looking now,,maybe Mr Desmond will give you the well done Peter bonus for saving money agggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn..
love the positivity,Gerrard is a younger version of Rodgers!!!!!!! ma sides

Behave yersel ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back