Trump nearly bought Rangers then Escobar's club

Like your footnote says 26+6=1 I'm also a atheist but a catholic atheist, & always stick up for the catholic church when required.
My late father close friend was a Jesuit Priest who told my father the catholic church say "give me a child till 7year old & we have him for life".
Looking at both our statement being a catholic atheist proves him correct I suppose. lol

Like your footnote says 26+6=1 I'm also a atheist but a catholic atheist, & always stick up for the catholic church when required.
My late father close friend was a Jesuit Priest who told my father the catholic church say "give me a child till 7year old & we have him for life".
Looking at both our statement being a catholic atheist proves him correct I suppose. lol
I’m the same Scot, yet I find myself still doing the blessing when I pass a chapel 😁

I blame the schools :ROFLMAO:
We were lucky in a way in the north of Ireland that talented Catholics became teachers rather then engineers etc because of the religious discrimination in the workforce. I had a very good, socially and environmentally-conscious education as a result.
The values stay with you even if the religion doesn't.

I blame the schools :ROFLMAO:
We were lucky in a way in the north of Ireland that talented Catholics became teachers rather then engineers etc because of the religious discrimination in the workforce. I had a very good, socially and environmentally-conscious education as a result.
The values stay with you even if the religion doesn't.
There were Marist Brothers teaching in my school, now there is a holy man who can throw a punch 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back