Truth among us

Jpw

Got to be honest with my thread said last year 8 would be the hardest to win only thing that would beat us would be ourselves or the board. I feel better this year despite all the noise from greyskull and media one thing only that worries me I think we can bury sevco this year if we show a little bit of ambition Now’s the time Now’s the hour and all that destroy them is my goal them that say let them live are kidding themselves kill the hope kill them now football better without them as is society

couldn't agree more we've started well and the zoomers are intent on euthanasia, but i fear the onslaught this year is coming from ...even more ridiculous refereeing/honest mistakes
even more pure pish negativity from the media
and even more ludicrous decisions from our governing?? body
all of this Will manifest itself during operation stop the 9

On the 28th August we will either be in the Group Stages of the Champions League or in the Europa League. If is the former then over the next 360 minutes of European football we will have beaten Cluj and then either Young Boys, Apoel, Slavia Prague or Maribor. Those 360 minutes determine whether the income for this season is increased by $40,000,000 or not. If Sevco are still in existence on 1st of September the we would be in Pot 3 with a possibility of reaching the last 16. 3 ties after that and we are in the Final. If we win the Final then we are in Pot 1 for the following season. Unlikely of course but dreams are free. Pre-season is the time for dreams because the reality sets in soon. Operation Stop the Ten begins on Saturday. The Lanarkshire Bigots in Black will try their best to handicap us. Scott Brown will be sent off for sneezing. Jozo will get his marching orders for yawning. This season will bring the most blatent cheating ever seen.

On the 28th August we will either be in the Group Stages of the Champions League or in the Europa League. If is the former then over the next 360 minutes of European football we will have beaten Cluj and then either Young Boys, Apoel, Slavia Prague or Maribor. Those 360 minutes determine whether the income for this season is increased by $40,000,000 or not. If Sevco are still in existence on 1st of September the we would be in Pot 3 with a possibility of reaching the last 16. 3 ties after that and we are in the Final. If we win the Final then we are in Pot 1 for the following season. Unlikely of course but dreams are free. Pre-season is the time for dreams because the reality sets in soon. Operation Stop the Ten begins on Saturday. The Lanarkshire Bigots in Black will try their best to handicap us. Scott Brown will be sent off for sneezing. Jozo will get his marching orders for yawning. This season will bring the most blatent cheating ever seen.
Blatant being the word

I don't recall such a positive pre season window for some time. we the support are never satisfied and always want more and I'd like to see some more activity. a RB (dejavu moment then) , a natural RB be it a younger deputy for el hamed, or preferably real experienced RB competition) and an attacking midfielder. if that happened it would be a first where the board have truly matched and backed supporters aspirations. had the Turnbull deal gone through we'd be 1 signing away from that target. I get the impression we will be involved in the usual deadline day hustle, except this time there will be no panic buys or square pegs. from securing the 8iar (the toughest of all i thought in what we had to endure as a club in 1 season ) we've manouvred superbly and look really sharp and focussed, important players to come in still Bayo arzani KT (who if we keep beyond this window), I'd have to say that board have responded brilliantly. still to play the game but impressive closeseason HH

We have always had hurdles to face, As long as our Management do what's best for us on and off the park, We should have no problems. I don't think this window has been too bad, although we could do with adding still. Next stage in Europe will test our squad again. These wee games have felt more like training sessions, It will get tougher now.

I don't recall such a positive pre season window for some time. we the support are never satisfied and always want more and I'd like to see some more activity. a RB (dejavu moment then) , a natural RB be it a younger deputy for el hamed, or preferably real experienced RB competition) and an attacking midfielder. if that happened it would be a first where the board have truly matched and backed supporters aspirations. had the Turnbull deal gone through we'd be 1 signing away from that target. I get the impression we will be involved in the usual deadline day hustle, except this time there will be no panic buys or square pegs. from securing the 8iar (the toughest of all i thought in what we had to endure as a club in 1 season ) we've manouvred superbly and look really sharp and focussed, important players to come in still Bayo arzani KT (who if we keep beyond this window), I'd have to say that board have responded brilliantly. still to play the game but impressive closeseason HH

The blatant cheating against us has already begun

2 pens that never were beingvawatmrded to Aberdeen on Boxing Day was a prime example

Goal being disallowed v Motherwell at Fir Park in early december was another

McGregor Kent McKenna Morelos (at Ibrokes) not being sent off against us as well as St Johnstone players are other examples

Motherwell scoring a sleek it goal from a throw in being allowed is also a good example

HH?

Back