Tuesday Night v Israel £30.00

boab1916

Having a laugh the SFA.
Reason why i would not pay for this pish.
BBC ranting and raving and making excuses about oppositon you play when talking about Fletcher and his double digit Statistics. Caps 32. Goals 10 ..

Ignored by the SFA
Jimmy McGrory remarkably, he played just seven times for Scotland but he claimed six goals, including a double against England in 1933 when his winner was greeted with such noise by the 134,170 crowd it gave birth to 'The Hampden Roar'.

2190409_s3.jpg

Aye, the very reason I'll be in the local pub watching it, instead of traveling tae the match with local supporters bus.

Also all these journo's getting a stauner at the thought of qualification, I'm sure Israel will want the draw/victory that will see them through to the semi-finals.

It won't be an easy game or 90mins, if Scotland fail McLeish should be sacked immediately, Big Judas tax Dodging cvnt.

Victory in the group does not get us a place in the next tournament - it simply gets us a play-off opportunity if we fail ( who us? ) in the next qualification group .
We would play-off against another team who failed to qualify in their qualification group but who finished top of their Nations League Group . Simples !!

Look I know some of our Bhoys are probably going to save Mcleishs job tonight as he can no longer ignore the fact if he wants to succeed there MUST be a Celtic core in his team, Gordon, Tierney. McGregor, Christie, Forrest. (Go on drop them, I fucking double dare you Mcleish.) But I cant really get excited about Scotland, I've seen too many false dawns and players picked or not picked because of who they play for. Ram it SFA, right up yer hole.

Don't expect Craig Gordon to get a game after losing goals to the third best team in the world . McGregor on the other hand had outstanding games against , eh , Albania ... twice ! But lost two to those world beaters Israel .
Gordon was No 1 for several years under Strachan , then along comes Mcleish and suddenly McGregor is in... and it is not as if he has the best record in the SPL ... three other keepers have more shutouts ... with Gordon at No 1.

Back