US Women win the Cup . . . again

lcafiero

Well, someone had to mention it. The Yank Women won their second World Cup in a row, and fourth overall. Congrats to the USWNT for their win over Netherlands, a great game if you watched it (and, yes, VAR still sucks -- how on earth do you have to review a kick to the head, seen by millions around the world, to determine if it was a penalty?).

Now if THIS doesn't get them equal pay with the men's team, which has won . . . adjusting glasses and checking notes . . . a grand total of ZERO World Cups, then I don't know what to say.

rapinoe.jpg

Well, someone had to mention it. The Yank Women won their second World Cup in a row, and fourth overall. Congrats to the USWNT for their win over Netherlands, a great game if you watched it (and, yes, VAR still sucks -- how on earth do you have to review a kick to the head, seen by millions around the world, to determine if it was a penalty?).

Now if THIS doesn't get them equal pay with the men's team, which has won . . . adjusting glasses and checking notes . . . a grand total of ZERO World Cups, then I don't know what to say.

View attachment 3629

You be burnin a bra next ?

View attachment 3629
Congratulations to the best team in the World apart from the obviously unlucky Scotland. Fix of course.
As for equal pay. No way Jose. When coca cola or Budweiser pay the same advertising revenue for men and women. Then you get equal pay, Otherwise who pays?
Advertising revenue pays.

well done the wee Swedish lassies

And the the American lassies ,heres hoping they ignore Trump

Members online

No members online now.

Back