Visit to Celtic park today.

C

CelticRose

After a long haul being in stuck in the house for just short of 18 months I finally managed a visit to Celtic park today.

without sounding dramatic and overly sentimental at the first sight of the Celtic Stadium I was filled with emotion. and on seeing all the statues of the Celtic legends, I felt so privileged to be standing there in front of this great club.

It was without a doubt a humbling experience for me just to tread that same path that my husband Pat and Michael Duffy whose footsteps I stood in today.

Poignant moments there today as I said a prayer for both these great men at their respective paving stones. Hail Hail πŸ™πŸ’š

After a long haul being in stuck in the house for just short of 18 months I finally managed a visit to Celtic park today.

without sounding dramatic and overly sentimental at the first sight of the Celtic Stadium I was filled with emotion. and on seeing all the statues of the Celtic legends, I felt so privileged to be standing there in front of this great club.

It was without a doubt a humbling experience for me just to tread that same path that my husband Pat and Michael Duffy whose footsteps I stood in today.

Poignant moments there today as I said a prayer for both these great men at their respective paving stones. Hail Hail πŸ™πŸ’š
Fantastic Rose, a day to remember for sure
Bless you and yours and remember...
YNWA

I'm so very happy for you Rose. I'm sure it's safe to say on behalf of my fellow Noisers it's simply wonderful that a very special lady such as yourself managed to make what must've been almost like a pilgrimage to a very special place. I feel your emotion Rose. I hope too, that your visit gave you great comfort.

Last edited:

May the memory live long and the moment always reward you when times get tough.

Did you no shed a wee tear? I did for sure.

The place holds so much significance to us all for different reasons think its brilliant from the club with letting us get slabs/bricks as a memorial to loved ones we've lost celticrose I'm sure pat and mick are up there way a few Stella's and roaring the bhoys on forever more HH YNWA

Thanks everyone for your warm comments and likes.
The next time I go to Celtic Park will be to a game hopefully to see the team play and what a treat that will be if they play like they did today.

I feel so lucky to have got to see the paving stones and yes tictastic a tear was shed but not of sadness more of joy that I could be there along with them on the Celtic Way. Hail Hail to you all πŸ’š

Latest posts

Back