What now

patmeech

So what happens now one thing for sure is financial point of view celtic are pretty.stable what about the rest of the league ,if they think cash is coming from government think again the shit has hit the fan big time stock markets are crashing government will need to support them not football club's

Hopefully it may have the impact of forcing financially irresponsible clubs to get their house in order. All clubs should be financially prudent and live within their means. Some have played loose and fast and taken too many risks on borrowed money. I feel sorry for the small lower divisions regional clubs that are doing their best to get by. They will be hard hit.
I don't expect the SFA / SPFL to show any leadership in this. They will be gutless and spineless as usual. As far as they are concerned it will be every club for themselves except for one. No need to mention any particular name!
PS. Just wondering if we could be lauding Peter Lawell's probity yet ? I jest.
Hope everybody on this site and families/ friends remain safe.

Just say that there is wide ramifications for clubs in Scotland, would Celtic want to be standing there with few teams left to play? I don’t think sevco would be much worse than where they are, they have high ST’s. I dont see many people asking for refunds off their club in the circumstances. Dunno how much is made off hospitality, food etc on a match day. I’m sure Celtic sub let the food, dunno if they’d be culpable and have to refund, sevco maybe done the same on that

Last edited:
To many clubs are run worse than junior teams they stick there hands out for uefa payments and league payments and yet they still live month to month

Members online

Latest posts

Back