Wheeling out walter

Winter

Domestic season is 1 game in and already the excuses are flowing. From going to hammer Luxembourgs also ran progres, 8-0. In reality (2-0) still embarrassing, and going to challenge us etc (again). Had to laugh at this guff in the express Walter Smith, qoute “There’s more of a rivalry between Rangers and Celtic because those games are more important to who wins the league. That doesn’t happen as much in England." Unqoute
That's because it's nonsense Walter if you asked any man Utd supporter which would they rather take , derby victories or the EPL crown? you'll get the same answer everytime. The same would go for any club and it's supporters anywhere in the world . The saying prevention better than the cure comes to mind. 1 game in and already deflectionary tactics are in full swing. I wonder how many of the peepull would prefer to beat Celtic 4 times , win both cups but watch us take 9iar? I'm joking of course because I know the answer is none, zero,nada, not a single one. Deludamol is a powerful drug but Walters on street deludamol these days. That this total bunkum (miss jimmy Sanderson sometimes), he wouldn't allow such ..well bunkum. Not without a serious cross examination. That a national toilet roll can print this without even questioning his mental health is ..mental. let the good times roll HH

Just shows you how bitter and twisted he is.

Remember this is the guy that claims to br a friend to TB, a guy who cheats his friend is NO friend at all.

Any manager who comes out and states a team who has won NOTHING in the Scottish Prem will win it this year after his said team scraped a win in Kilmarnock after 1 game, is off his fkn rocker.

But he has said the same thing since they entered the Prem and yet NADA.

the old cheat needs sectioned.

Remember this is the guy that claims to br a friend to TB, a guy who cheats his friend is NO friend at all.

Any manager who comes out and states a team who has won NOTHING in the Scottish Prem will win it this year after his said team scraped a win in Kilmarnock after 1 game, is off his fkn rocker.

Poor auld Wattie..Senility has set in & he can't see by his 'Beloved' Ranjerks ?????..Like the Fat Wanka DJ his logic is nuthin mare than they arra Peepul?????..If they're still gon nxt season we'll hear the same PISH????..No hope fur these Sad Bastards but by Fuk we enjoy their PAIN?????..HH☘☘☘

P6.jpg

I dont really care what wattie or any other mutant from Ibrokes has to say because we know they are all strangers to the truth,,,.probably in thier DNA..
What concerns me more is the depths of depravity these so called press men have succumbed to.
Is there no limit to what these scum bags will do to save thier Ibrokes colleagues from the embarressment they bring upon themselves...
Thier latest ploy to divert the attention of the Kilmarnock fiasco away from themselves is to accuse the Green Brigade of misogynistic and sectarian abuse during the latest Celtic v rangers ladies football match.
I have just watched 3 videos being reported on after the aforementioned game.
All 3 interviewees were associated to the opposition,one manager and 2 players none of which mentioned any misogynistic or sectarian abuse towards thier players.
I also saw a post on twitter from a lady called Margaret Lappin also from the opposing support who categorically denied any wrong doing by the Green Brigade or any other supporter at the game..
Well done Margaret Lappin,, I hope your honesty does not cause you any distress..
Such a pity they dont have many like this lady..
I realise the Green Brigade are not everyone,s cup of tea but for me the atmosphere they help to create is second to none in Europe,the passion they portray is fabulous,and thier loyalty like every Celtic supporter is phenomenal..HH.
Tonight I will settle for anything which takes us on to the next level.

I dont really care what wattie or any other mutant from Ibrokes has to say because we know they are all strangers to the truth,,,.probably in thier DNA..
What concerns me more is the depths of depravity these so called press men have succumbed to.
Is there no limit to what these scum bags will do to save thier Ibrokes colleagues from the embarressment they bring upon themselves...
Thier latest ploy to divert the attention of the Kilmarnock fiasco away from themselves is to accuse the Green Brigade of misogynistic and sectarian abuse during the latest Celtic v rangers ladies football match.
All 3 interviewees were associated to the opposition,one manager and 2 players none of which mentioned any misogynistic or sectarian abuse towards thier players.
I also saw a post on twitter from a lady called Margaret Lappin also from the opposing support who categorically denied any wrong doing by the Green Brigade or any other supporter at the game..
Well done Margaret Lappin,, I hope your honesty does not cause you any distress..
I realise the Green Brigade are not everyone,s cup of tea but for me the atmosphere they help to create is second to none in Europe,the passion they portray is fabulous,and thier loyalty like every Celtic supporter is phenomenal..HH.
Well done to the lady for speaking up and telling the truth ,the womens game is trying to attract players /fans ,and yet one club sets out to spoil it with lies and threats

and no cnt in the media calls them out

A knew that story was pure made up shite fae jabba and the charlatan that is ralston fae the Daily Reptile puts his name tae it f****n laughable

Thing is it's so easy for both Walter and MSM to say what they want and both get paid a handsome wee fee regardless of the nonsense. Walter is losing it if he honestly thinks that I'm thinking senile or something ...or ehm something..what was I saying again ? Rainjurs can something? No that can't be it never mind

I get most of your points here but why bring TB into it?? He was helping to cheat everyone of his "friends" who has a stake in Scottish football.

I get most of your points here but why bring TB into it?? He was helping to cheat everyone of his "friends" who has a stake in Scottish football.

I brought TB into it as they were so close he was at his funeral. TB treated him like a friend whereas Walter clearly doesn’t know the meaning of the word for friends do not cheat each other.

??

Members online

Latest posts

Back