When did Ange. Know

Danny Bhoy

He must have known before the Cup Final. Yet he stood there and took the acclaim and admiration of the support after the cup final and back at Parkhead. How the fek could he do that. What a Shoite house. What a kick in the nuts for us. I don’t have much time left in this world, but I will stay LOYAL to my team. Loyalty a concept these money grabbers do not understand. I had high regards for the man but that has gone. So sad. Onwards and upwards. Hail Hail the Bhoys in greenGTF AP

He must have known before the Cup Final. Yet he stood there and took the acclaim and admiration of the support after the cup final and back at Parkhead. How the fek could he do that. What a Shoite house. What a kick in the nuts for us. I don’t have much time left in this world, but I will stay LOYAL to my team. Loyalty a concept these money grabbers do not understand. I had high regards for the man but that has gone. So sad. Onwards and upwards. Hail Hail the Bhoys in greenGTF AP
According to the aussie press his agent is friendly with Levy and has been bending his ear about Ange since Slot knocked spurs back so that was over 3 weeks ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesny matter when he knew-he was great while it lasted-we need to view managers as a kind of holiday romance-can be great and feels really intense-but it's for the short term-bigger league callings just like getting home n realising-nah I'm no contacting that boot-we move on

View attachment 22904
This was from another thread where 50 shades of mystic Meg posted this on the 10th of March. Did he know as far back as then?
Thats when he was getting linked with every job that was coming up by our press... As I said before since then spurs offered the job to at least 2 different managers who both knocked them back,, possibly sounded out because of the link with his Agent.

Back