Where are they??

Lubos left peg

Still patting each other on the back over their handling of the GB??
Maybe raising a glass and celebrating the return of their former tory leader, who is back in government today?
They certainly aren't fighting for the protection of our players.

A few seasons back, Beaton allowed fatboy to punch, kick and stamp his way through a match. After being pictured celebrating his teams victory in a hun pub, he admitted that he saw every incident and did not think that any of the assaults merited a booking let alone a red.
At that point, our board chose to accept this. That day they agreed with the LRA that our players were to be afforded no protection from the MiB. Since then, we have had several players receive serious injuries, including some bad head injuries.
Beatons officiating since his secret meeting with our board has gradually gotten worse in this time.

Yesterday, we witnessed a sickening assault on one of our star players. Make no mistake, the sheep player knew exactly what he was doing. This was a dangerous challenge that could have easily resulted in a serious injury....or worse. The force applied to Kyogos head, and the way he hit the ground....I don't even want to think what could have happened. We are, after all a club who have lost a player to a head injury, so we know the consequences.

Again, Beaton chose to accept this as simply a booking. He sat in the VAR room and watched that challenge several times, possibly with a smirk on his face, and, like with Morelos, he decided that there was nothing in it.

And our board....silence....again.

Halliday on RC thinks VAR is fine. Wonder if he is toeing the party line, a hun first and foremost. Penalties galore for his fav team.

Philippe Clement: "We deserved to win, that's clear. [VAR] is a very important thing for me - there are less mistakes. In general the game is more honest, so I'm a huge favourite of VAR. "We are going to work hard in the international break - there are a lot of things to do in the club.

Halliday on RC thinks VAR is fine. Wonder if he is toeing the party line, a hun first and foremost. Penalties galore for his fav team.

Philippe Clement: "We deserved to win, that's clear. [VAR] is a very important thing for me - there are less mistakes. In general the game is more honest, so I'm a huge favourite of VAR. "We are going to work hard in the international break - there are a lot of things to do in the club.

A hearts player, who's side fell victim to the new "miss the first one, get a second one free" penalty rule.

Still patting each other on the back over their handling of the GB??
Maybe raising a glass and celebrating the return of their former tory leader, who is back in government today?
They certainly aren't fighting for the protection of our players.

A few seasons back, Beaton allowed fatboy to punch, kick and stamp his way through a match. After being pictured celebrating his teams victory in a hun pub, he admitted that he saw every incident and did not think that any of the assaults merited a booking let alone a red.
At that point, our board chose to accept this. That day they agreed with the LRA that our players were to be afforded no protection from the MiB. Since then, we have had several players receive serious injuries, including some bad head injuries.
Beatons officiating since his secret meeting with our board has gradually gotten worse in this time.

Yesterday, we witnessed a sickening assault on one of our star players. Make no mistake, the sheep player knew exactly what he was doing. This was a dangerous challenge that could have easily resulted in a serious injury....or worse. The force applied to Kyogos head, and the way he hit the ground....I don't even want to think what could have happened. We are, after all a club who have lost a player to a head injury, so we know the consequences.

Again, Beaton chose to accept this as simply a booking. He sat in the VAR room and watched that challenge several times, possibly with a smirk on his face, and, like with Morelos, he decided that there was nothing in it.

And our board....silence....again.
They are spineless and gutless. To paraphrase, a Celtic blazer does not shrink to fit inferior board members.

Back