WHIT AM I WATCHIN???

same here Bigian! Slainthe!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)!
Classic MD BFDJ it is put to him that when old huns won their title, Celtic had won 2 and drew 2 against them but it was irrelevant as the title was won. BFDJ reply, could not fucking believe my ears, its a different era now so its important now he said. Wow...wee team mentality still taliking about December 29th, no doubt a video was sold, and still giving the neew mantra, this game will put down a marker, aye a fucking skid mark.

Classic MD BFDJ it is put to him that when old huns won their title, Celtic had won 2 and drew 2 against them but it was irrelevant as the title was won. BFDJ reply, could not fucking believe my ears, its a different era now so its important now he said. Wow...wee team mentality still taliking about December 29th, no doubt a video was sold, and still giving the neew mantra, this game will put down a marker, aye a fucking skid mark.
BFDJ!!! ma sides!!!

If I am not mistaken, Bobby Madden (or "Mad-hun" :D) was the referee in this game. He was all over the map as far as fouls called in the game. My hope is that he doesn't ref the final.

What concerns me with the Hearts league game is that Avril will play an under strength team and give instructions to try to injure a few of our key players. We shall see

Members online

Latest posts

Back