Who’s up for 1st Booking

Broonys a defo no matter what time
The yappin cabbage patch fkwit will give free reign ,i honestly think they all will as clancy will do a Beaton and red red red will be flag happy

Change the game plan Celtic
We were gutless in Dec
Nowi want them to meet force with force
it's a nothing game time for some serious retaliation
We won't get a guard of honour but we will 'walk on ' to simply the best ? for the fist time in a long time the best will walk on to that song unfortunately for them it's us who are the best ??

There will be no hun bookings till after 70 minutes. There is 1 mission left this season. Stop the treble.
We all saw what happened in December and what has been happening all season, players allowed to boot the fuck out of anyone in the green and white hoops.
Like 50, I am praying for no injuries. If you think beaton was poor in December wait till you see Clancy. Brown will be targeted, as well as KT and Eddy, with to protection from the MIB.
The great Celtic board have shown that no matter how shit the ref is we wont really say anything about it. Should any of our players be stretchered off with a serious injury I will hold them as much responsible as the MIB.
Allowing beaton to ref the sheep match was a green light to allowing bad fouls to go unpunished.

There will be no hun bookings till after 70 minutes. There is 1 mission left this season. Stop the treble.
We all saw what happened in December and what has been happening all season, players allowed to boot the fuck out of anyone in the green and white hoops.
Like 50, I am praying for no injuries. If you think beaton was poor in December wait till you see Clancy. Brown will be targeted, as well as KT and Eddy, with to protection from the MIB.
The great Celtic board have shown that no matter how shit the ref is we wont really say anything about it. Should any of our players be stretchered off with a serious injury I will hold them as much responsible as the MIB.
Allowing beaton to ref the sheep match was a green light to allowing bad fouls to go unpunished.
Broony tae be booked in the 24th minute Lubo!

Really couldn't give fuck...some wee dick in light blue cert...........the hope kills them...Love it. Club/company love the "Journey" and banter years..ye can't but not love the pain...mhanky oxygen thieving cants. HH☘☘☘

I remember when Vinnie Jones played for Chelsea barely a minute on the clock he made a tackle not even a bad one and the ref booked him even the opposing team players looked stunned at the booking . You can probably guarantee that a Celtic player or two will be booked in the first ten minutes.

I remember when Vinnie Jones played for Chelsea barely a minute on the clock he made a tackle not even a bad one and the ref booked him even the opposing team players looked stunned at the booking . You can probably guarantee that a Celtic player or two will be booked in the first ten minutes.

Neil Cooper of the sheep under Alex Ferguson hit Charlie Nick inside 10 seconds of a game at the Ewe Camp , at the time i was outraged, now well not so much,he must have known what we didn't back then ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back