who do you think we have a chance of getting as our next manager.

If Lawwell remains, it'll need to be an easily controlled puppet, content to take the flak as we downsize yet again. At the same time the Board need the appointment to generate enough belief or excitement so that - like faithful, gullible fools - we fall for it once more and renew season tickets. That's our selection criteria. On that basis we're probably looking at a former player or someone with connections to the Irish national side. Sean Maloney very likely to be on the list. I expect, like us, he (or whoever else) will be given certain "assurances" that ultimately prove to be worthless.

Enter Henrik Larsson...

Luckily for me the Moray Firth is a field away fae my kitchen window so while it’s not an every day or for that matter weekly or even monthly occurrence seeing the dolphins is a fairly regular thing but it still a buzz when it happens
We were really lucky mate, stopped at bow fiddle Rock in the early evening and about 3 minutes after we arrived 2 dolphins swim past! Lovely sight to see.

I could take over from him if he ever retires mate, don't know what the BBC would think of my language though.

"Fuck me there's an elephant! Look at the size of his baws!" 🐘

😹
Probably - uh uh here’s another guy with an HND in construction management when we really needed a fkn biologist.

I wouldn't want Paul Lambert anywhere near the job, regardless of what he gave us as a player, for me he has joined the increasing list of soup takers who are happy to take an easy and regular swipe at the club to recieve the MSMs coin. Strachan is the opposite and defends us in the MSM. Even more remarkable is he was originally hated by the support , even attacked on the field of play but won over the respect of all of us, and still even now when commentating on Celtic matches on tv he refers to Celtic as 'us" and for me he is 100% one of us. I would take him as interim manager in the short term and then move him onto the director of football position should he want it. For the longer term Eddie Howe is my preferred choice, over the likes of journeyman Benitez, how likely that is to happen though I've no idea , similar to most things Celtic going forward. HH ☘
Spot on Winter.HH

Back