Why cunts think Scottish fitba is shite

its our league, it has its flaws but ultimately its ours and we should embrace it...proper football

fuck yer fifa/football manager cyber generation

I usually defend Scottish fitba to the hilt. Especially when you get the "my nan " stuff from league 1 and league 2 fans down south. Watched thistle v ayr last week. Hard to talk that one up. Painful stuff. Dread to think what the "nan" boys had to say about that

I usually defend Scottish fitba to the hilt. Especially when you get the "my nan " stuff from league 1 and league 2 fans down south. Watched thistle v ayr last week. Hard to talk that one up. Painful stuff. Dread to think what the "nan" boys had to say about that

never heard that nan thing Henrik can you explain it to me

It's a frequently used term as a put down to Scottish football that gets used a lot on a few of the forums I go on now and again.
Eg my nan could have scored that goal or my nan could win a trophy in that league.
Generally used to slag off Scottish fitba :mad:

It's a frequently used term as a put down to Scottish football that gets used a lot on a few of the forums I go on now and again.
Eg my nan could have scored that goal or my nan could win a trophy in that league.
Generally used to slag off Scottish fitba :mad:

fannies

I get it tight down here. Its all pish like 'I could manage celtic to win the league!'
When I ask them how they would arrange a training session or how they would effectively set out a 3-5-2 formation these English fucks suddenly loss their voices. Funny that šŸ¤£

Back