Why Scotalnd are shite

Any country given a vote to rid itself of England yet decides not to is condemned to perpetual failure in all matters of national pride,
But over 53% of people born in Scotland actually voted "Yes". Unfortunately over 80% of non-Scottish Brits voted "No", along with about three quarters of EU nationals who were persuaded they would be flung out of the country if we won independence due to us being thrown out of the EU. So blame the "foreignors" rather than Scots for the outcome of that referendum!

But over 53% of people born in Scotland actually voted "Yes". Unfortunately over 80% of non-Scottish Brits voted "No", along with about three quarters of EU nationals who were persuaded they would be flung out of the country if we won independence due to us being thrown out of the EU. So blame the "foreignors" rather than Scots for the outcome of that referendum!
Good point, well made, BB. 👏

You need only look to Wales for an elegant answer to that conundrum.

the vote no campaign was the epitome of " project fear" eu nationals being told they would be ejected,there would be no choice but to have a hard border between Scotland and Engerlund!!!
How a phuqin laughed when the the engerlish nationalist vote came in fur bexshit,and there would be no need for a hard border in Ireland!!!!!! reap whit yeez sow!!!!

the vote no campaign was the epitome of " project fear" eu nationals being told they would be ejected,there would be no choice but to have a hard border between Scotland and Engerlund!!!
How a phuqin laughed when the the engerlish nationalist vote came in fur bexshit,and there would be no need for a hard border in Ireland!!!!!! reap whit yeez sow!!!!
It was disgusting the tactics they used for Project Fear.

Then they arseholes tried the same tactic again for the Brexit vote instead of running a positive campaign highlighting the benefits of being in the EU. Of course EU nationals who'd lived here paying taxes for decades were not allowed a vote in the Brexit referendum, which would have resulted in a very different outcome - maybe something Scotland should try the next time!!!

It was disgusting the tactics they used for Project Fear.

Then they arseholes tried the same tactic again for the Brexit vote instead of running a positive campaign highlighting the benefits of being in the EU. Of course EU nationals who'd lived here paying taxes for decades were not allowed a vote in the Brexit referendum, which would have resulted in a very different outcome - maybe something Scotland should try the next time!!!
Hail Hail BB!

Ireland is a country of foreign invasions, My Clann name goes back to the time the Romans were in Britain so I'm obviously a Gael but I could have Viking and Norman blood. I have planter blood too as my Great Great Grandmother saw the light. She was one of the few of the last major invasion who assimilated. Our problem is that she was in the minority, Thankfully the modern immigrants are overwhelmingly pro EU and pro Irish unity. Their kids go to our schools and embrace our culture, 'And that's another reason why'........

Last edited:
Back