Yaaaaaaaaas

Ha Ha, Oh ya fucker, what a bizarre evening. Big huge smile on my coupon. Can ye imagine how the coupons on the non book reading Sevconians are looking right noo. Ha ha the deluded Sevconians must be spewing. Well done Rosenborg.. Ha ha
Salzburg a good team though, there's no many teams come here and do that to us. But still... Canna stop laughing
Hope Ryan Christie no as bad as it looked, just when things were going great for him too, answers the question aboot Broonie though.
Hail Hail
Rich

This is why football was invented,for nights like this.Hope despair joy oh joy.We were outplayed but we got enough points to qualify.Well done Rosenborg thankyou.That was a high octane game of football and the atmosphere was unbeleivable.The noise when Rosenborg equalised nearly took the roof off.Hope wee Christie is ok as he is on crutches.Get a decent draw for the last 32.

Does anyone how it goes with the ones that drop from the Champions League? Can we get one of those or it has to be an EL group winner?
The twelve group winners of EL are seeded and the 4 best ranked CL third placed teams are seeded.Inter,Valencia,Napoli and benfica.We cant meet Salzburg so its the luck of the draw mate.Would take Benfica or Villareal.We could get Arsenal or Chelsea.Lets just enjoy the moment.HH?

Ha Ha, Oh ya fucker, what a bizarre evening. Big huge smile on my coupon. Can ye imagine how the coupons on the non book reading Sevconians are looking right noo. Ha ha the deluded Sevconians must be spewing. Well done Rosenborg.. Ha ha
Salzburg a good team though, there's no many teams come here and do that to us. But still... Canna stop laughing
Hope Ryan Christie no as bad as it looked, just when things were going great for him too, answers the question aboot Broonie though.
Hail Hail
Rich

I never asked question about Broony.

Nah na nah na nah ?

Back