“If Celtic weren’t going to give me a medal then I wasn’t going to grovel,” Alan Sneddon

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Com on hoops get that boy the medal he is due, this happened to me when a was in the school team a was a sub in the kellechar Cup final, at the end of the game a got a medal the janny then took it off me and says we only got 12 medals and as you never came on as a sub, gave it to the other sub who got on, says he would get me one, but he never and a never forgave him all my life for that, so come on celtic have never heard that Alan never gort his medal till now, surely this is a wrong that must be righted just like John fallon rightly getting his original european cup medal back. 🏆🤞

Alan sneddon is one of the first celtic players names in one of the first Celtic sides I can ever remember. If he was a contributing factor to these titles I cant forvthe life if me understand why he has never recieved his medals , I know I would want mine ( I want mine) come on Celtic sort this out it's not right fix it

Back