“It’s embarrassing. How low is the bar?”

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
I believe the amount of games Celtic are going to have crammed in with SC, Europa, International and domestic is going to be the ideal platform for our squad to gel, all these games will be more game time and use of the resources and the bigger squad quality will shine through, The fitness levels will increase as will the slight injuroes but Celtic have the depth to cope, looking forward to Soro, Kamala Griffiths and Turnbull to name a few coming into the fray and allowingthe rotation and injuries suspensions etc to be managed.
Can see it happening, good players will bring the best out in the team as a whole, only if you work as a team will results come, the lions individually were a mixture of average and technical and skillful all mixed and blended into a working team with all parts perfoming its function.

I believe the amount of games Celtic are going to have crammed in with SC, Europa, International and domestic is going to be the ideal platform for our squad to gel, all these games will be more game time and use of the resources and the bigger squad quality will shine through, The fitness levels will increase as will the slight injuroes but Celtic have the depth to cope, looking forward to Soro, Kamala Griffiths and Turnbull to name a few coming into the fray and allowingthe rotation and injuries suspensions etc to be managed.
Can see it happening, good players will bring the best out in the team as a whole, only if you work as a team will results come, the lions individually were a mixture of average and technical and skillful all mixed and blended into a working team with all parts perfoming its function.
I totally agree. But this will only happen if players are given a chance on the pitch. So no playing your favourites for every game twice a week, and use the 5 sub ruling wisely (instead of only using 3 subs and some of them coming on in the 87th minute or being the same normal starters you are resting).

Would like to see Turnbull ,Rojic and Mcgregor play together think there's enough quality there to unpick a packed defence ,,, never happen mind you but when you have talent like that at your disposal and not trying them out then your missing a trick

Would like to see Turnbull ,Rojic and Mcgregor play together think there's enough quality there to unpick a packed defence ,,, never happen mind you but when you have talent like that at your disposal and not trying them out then your missing a trick
That's a mouthwatering trio for our midfield and surprised that we haven't yet seen it. Fact we haven't makes me wonder if between those 3 does that leave calmac with broonys duties? If it does then its probably not enough, on the defensive side I mean. Rogic Turnbull and calmac are all superb attacking players, calmac can defend. We really need turnbull to show hes got that to his game as well I think as rogic is the luxury attacking player in that trio. Having seen what little of the tribute act that I have, anyone can see that slippy wants and has them playing fast little touch and go triangles anywhere on the field. We have to be able to combat this (willem ii and galatasaray both failed where hibs didn't) and broony is the go to man for us when we need something stopped. Until someone steps up, like Turnbull who has shown his ability and vision already going forward, and displays the same willingness to break up the opposition's play, then broony I believe will keep his place and only a drastic drop off in form or injury will take it away from him. Soro? My guess is as good as anyones weve seen so little of him. If he has that ability to break up the play then let's see it. I dont like to talk up sevco so I'll just say they're playing well passing it quickly, but those triangles they play , if we can stop that like hibs did then they dont have a plan b and dont like rough house treatment again from the hibs game. Obviously we are not any of the sides I mentioned and shouldn't have a problem dealing with them , shouldn't because we will impose our own game upon them like the hibs HH

The huns getting praised for 3 year in a row group football, nothing to say about celtic 10 years in a row off group stage football, just slag us for not making champions league

The more they believe their hype the greater the crash when inevitably we fuck them again and they win nothing for the tenth year in a row. Its sevconians praising sevco. It has as much legitimacy as Trump has praising himself and thats none. Fuck them.

The huns getting praised for 3 year in a row group football, nothing to say about celtic 10 years in a row off group stage football, just slag us for not making champions league
Cmoan McGarrell it's the SMSM you're talking about did you expect anything less? We could go on and win the europa cup but the back pages would be all about how slippy has made them better. And tbf he has but theres a difference between being better and being serial champions and as I said in an earlier post theyve no plan b when plan a has been sussed by the opposition.

Back