“Today marks 20 years since Neil Lennon first signed for Celtic,” Sky Sports man notes

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member

“Today marks 20 years since Neil Lennon first signed for Celtic,” Sky Sports man notes...​

Ask not what Celtic has done for Neil Lennon, ask what Neil Lennon has had to endure for us...

Think it's quite incredible Lennon has won 20 trophies in the 20 years since he first joined the club (I think its 20 in 20) and no one anywhere is even questioning what he has endured for our club. He is a living legend and will always be so regardless of what happens next. I hope he can turn our fortunes around like most of us do. If he cannot however then Lennon has to be the first to recognise it.

Think it's quite incredible Lennon has won 20 trophies in the 20 years since he first joined the club (I think its 20 in 20) and no one anywhere is even questioning what he has endured for our club. He is a living legend and will always be so regardless of what happens next. I hope he can turn our fortunes around like most of us do. If he cannot however then Lennon has to be the first to recognise it.
And he wasn't even here for 4 and a half seasons too. He will always be a legend for me.

Back