🍀🍀This is OUR club. This is what it means to be Celtic 🍀🍀

The secret for any good team is to continue to improve to become a great team.
Under Ange we have already succeeded in the 1st part of the process, now time for the 2nd phase and truly believe that we have got all the potential to really become a great team also.
Already can't wait for next season, as it stands to be even better than this one imo, so more fabulous times ahead
HH

The secret for any good team is to continue to improve to become a great team.
Under Ange we have already succeeded in the 1st part of the process, now time for the 2nd phase and truly believe that we have got all the potential to really become a great team also.
Already can't wait for next season, as it stands to be even better than this one imo, so more fabulous times ahead
HH

Anges belief system will take us further than we thought possible IMO.
The difference with BR and him is night and day.
Brendan taught our players that if they can show they are good enough they can get a big money move to England or a bigger league.
Ange, on the other hand, is teaching our players that they are already at a massive club and if they play his way and as a team they can achieve all they set out to in football.....he also teaches them that if its money that motivates them....they can fuck off!!! That's the difference.
Ange will have players running through brick walls for him....and us. Not for cash....but for the glory of playing and winning for Glasgow Celtic. The future is looking good!!!

Boredom is a funny thing. I'm going to go all Maria here 🤣🤣🤣....New member, President14.
The 14th president of the US was Mr Franklin Pierce. Not a very good president by all accounts.
His claim the fame was signing the Kansas-Nebraska Act....which was a key factor is starting the American Civil war!!!

You're not planning on attempting to start a civil war on the noise are you!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Medication is fair kicking in now!!!!!

Anges belief system will take us further than we thought possible IMO.
The difference with BR and him is night and day.
Brendan taught our players that if they can show they are good enough they can get a big money move to England or a bigger league.
Ange, on the other hand, is teaching our players that they are already at a massive club and if they play his way and as a team they can achieve all they set out to in football.....he also teaches them that if its money that motivates them....they can fuck off!!! That's the difference.
Ange will have players running through brick walls for him....and us. Not for cash....but for the glory of playing and winning for Glasgow Celtic. The future is looking good!!!
Unlike many Lubo, not into BR bashing, especially with all the success he has brought to the club.
The biggest difference will be the PL traitor factor imo, and glad that we never had to see his influence during Ange time to date.
We are playing a far more exciting brand of football, that still unbelievably has still got plenty of room still to even improve and in turn making us even stronger still.
I can actually see our tempo in play becoming even faster next season with players far more settled within the team now.
Still think guchi could be another gem of a player that hasn't been unleashed to Scottish football yet but believe that he can make a huge impact yet, next season.
Been a good while now that, I am really looking forward to the start of next season with all the joy and success that watching the brilliant Glasgow Celtic brings to us all
HH

Unlike many Lubo, not into BR bashing, especially with all the success he has brought to the club.
The biggest difference will be the PL traitor factor imo, and glad that we never had to see his influence during Ange time to date.
We are playing a far more exciting brand of football, that still unbelievably has still got plenty of room still to even improve and in turn making us even stronger still.
I can actually see our tempo in play becoming even faster next season with players far more settled within the team now.
Still think guchi could be another gem of a player that hasn't been unleashed to Scottish football yet but believe that he can make a huge impact yet, next season.
Been a good while now that, I am really looking forward to the start of next season with all the joy and success that watching the brilliant Glasgow Celtic brings to us all
HH

Agreed John. Wasn't brendan bashing either. He brought us great success....but failed massively in europe. Now I don't even pretend to know the reasons for this but what I have seen this season, with the scum, is that if you take a group of guys and get them playing for each other and the badge, then they can go all the way. I think that's the difference. You can't teach players that if the play well they can get a move away and at the same time tell them to die for the badge they are currently wearing. That's where Ange will move this team forward where I believe BR failed.

Agreed John. Wasn't brendan bashing either. He brought us great success....but failed massively in europe. Now I don't even pretend to know the reasons for this but what I have seen this season, with the scum, is that if you take a group of guys and get them playing for each other and the badge, then they can go all the way. I think that's the difference. You can't teach players that if the play well they can get a move away and at the same time tell them to die for the badge they are currently wearing. That's where Ange will move this team forward where I believe BR failed.
This is the area that has bought about the biggest change within the club imo, and also a long tíme overdue also imo.
We are now looking for players with a desire to give there all for the club, where success remains a bigger factor than the actual wage packet nowadays by the looks of things at present.
No doubt there will come the time when our resolve will be tested, but we will cross that bridge when the time arrives.
The unanswered question still remains about just how much this board will back Ange, and for the 1st time in a very long time now, I actually think that they will, and should do also in an effort to redeem themselves over last season still, as its still not forgotten, well for myself anyway

This is the area that has bought about the biggest change within the club imo, and also a long tíme overdue also imo.
We are now looking for players with a desire to give there all for the club, where success remains a bigger factor than the actual wage packet nowadays by the looks of things at present.
No doubt there will come the time when our resolve will be tested, but we will cross that bridge when the time arrives.
The unanswered question still remains about just how much this board will back Ange, and for the 1st time in a very long time now, I actually think that they will, and should do also in an effort to redeem themselves over last season still, as its still not forgotten, well for myself anyway
The board still make me wary too John. So far so good and only time will tell I guess. Think Ange is a bit of a dream manager for them tbh. He not only seems to be a good manager with clear purpose and vision, he also seems to be able to improve us without spending big money.

There’s a fair amount of cash coming our way...

From CQN

STEPHBHOY67 on 22ND MAY 2022 12:14 PM
The champions league group should provide celtic with about 24 million vs the europa league. On top of that 6 million will be paid for the 2 games in Australia during the world cup.

If rumours are to be believed we got an additional 2 million from ajer staying up, between 1 and 2 million again for christie going up and 600k for doak going to Liverpool. Anything between 3.6 to 4.6 million.

There will likely be a bonus payment from adidas for champions league group stages participation. Merchandising will also increase due to champions league group stages participation.

We will be saving big wages from bitton and rogic leaving us. Forrest will be on less wages now the new contract Is signed.

I can’t see mccarthy wanting to see out the end of his career on our bench with no games so can see him moving on. Despite what some think we will likely be able to recoup decent money for jullien, boli, soro and ajeti etc.

Bottom line is there is no good excuse for celtic not to add another 3 or 4 first team starters who can push the core group of players who have forward on top of jota and ccv. If ccv and or jota leaves you can add them on top of the,Lb, Lcb,Cm box to box and winger we need.

There’s a fair amount of cash coming our way...

From CQN

STEPHBHOY67 on 22ND MAY 2022 12:14 PM
The champions league group should provide celtic with about 24 million vs the europa league. On top of that 6 million will be paid for the 2 games in Australia during the world cup.

If rumours are to be believed we got an additional 2 million from ajer staying up, between 1 and 2 million again for christie going up and 600k for doak going to Liverpool. Anything between 3.6 to 4.6 million.

There will likely be a bonus payment from adidas for champions league group stages participation. Merchandising will also increase due to champions league group stages participation.

We will be saving big wages from bitton and rogic leaving us. Forrest will be on less wages now the new contract Is signed.

I can’t see mccarthy wanting to see out the end of his career on our bench with no games so can see him moving on. Despite what some think we will likely be able to recoup decent money for jullien, boli, soro and ajeti etc.

Bottom line is there is no good excuse for celtic not to add another 3 or 4 first team starters who can push the core group of players who have forward on top of jota and ccv. If ccv and or jota leaves you can add them on top of the,Lb, Lcb,Cm box to box and winger we need.
There really is no excuse not to build from a (probably surprising) position of strength. Don’t get me wrong the UEL run at the money pit might help them keep in touch but we shouldn’t be looking in the rear view but to the horizon 👍

Back