24/25 Season Ticket Renewals

Hopefully Celtic do that ticket exchange this year like other big clubs in England etc it’s solid for non season ticket holders to get tickets for any league matches and also even when it’s a sell out you see loads of spare seats so this gives season ticket holders a chance to sell back to club if they don’t fancy giving spare ticket to family or friends if they can’t make it (I’m sure killie you can send someone the qr to someone’s mobile so they can go to game)

Hopefully Celtic do that ticket exchange this year like other big clubs in England etc it’s solid for non season ticket holders to get tickets for any league matches and also even when it’s a sell out you see loads of spare seats so this gives season ticket holders a chance to sell back to club if they don’t fancy giving spare ticket to family or friends if they can’t make it (I’m sure killie you can send someone the qr to someone’s mobile so they can go to game)
That’s not a bad idea mate,,I’m up the main stand and give ma ticket away on a regular basis free gratis wouldn’t dream of taking cash,but some right tight arse cunts widny even offer you the price of a pint!!!£754 is a big outlay,so to redeem some cash back sounds okay by me👍👍

That’s not a bad idea mate,,I’m up the main stand and give ma ticket away on a regular basis free gratis wouldn’t dream of taking cash,but some right tight arse cunts widny even offer you the price of a pint!!!£754 is a big outlay,so to redeem some cash back sounds okay by me👍👍
I’m hoping for a switch to the main stand but won’t find out until July time ☘️(I’m same as you mate the only time a asked for face value is champ league games) doing that ticket exchange would help season ticket holders and non season book holders so it makes sense (so that means Celtic won’t do it 😂)

I’m hoping for a switch to the main stand but won’t find out until July time ☘️(I’m same as you mate the only time a asked for face value is champ league games) doing that ticket exchange would help season ticket holders and non season book holders so it makes sense (so that means Celtic won’t do it 😂)
I think with these exchange schemes you get a percentage of the ticket price back and the club get a percentage of it

Just renewed my season book I’m hoping next season I have more luck than this season going to games wise (2 games against our rivals and 2 champ league group games missed and loads of other games missed) I appreciate been in work but it’s annoying football wise (anyway the seat won’t go empty) just hope I get moved to be next to my good friend ☘️

Just renewed my season book I’m hoping next season I have more luck than this season going to games wise (2 games against our rivals and 2 champ league group games missed and loads of other games missed) I appreciate been in work but it’s annoying football wise (anyway the seat won’t go empty) just hope I get moved to be next to my good friend ☘️
So still no luck getting moved seat yet? Fingers crossed it can happen for you.

re. Exchange Schemes for unused tickets on match days :

Given Celtic's origins is it beyond the Club organising a scheme whereby Season Tickets not being used on a particular day can donate their seat . The Club then contacts people on a Waiting List and they pay a sum to a Celtic Charity !
With modern technology this should be a piece of cake .
Thus , supporters who don't usually have access to games get the opportunity to see the 'Tic , a designated Charity gets some much needed support ,and we all get a warm feeling inside knowing that the money is not going into a Lawwell Retirement Fund !

HH

Celtic said they need to wait until renewals are done first mate (but guy at ticket office was confident he could sort it so it’s just a waiting game)
There’s loads of seats that are vacant all season mate,think they’re owned way punters that have “cashed their chips in🤷‍♂️)and they’re kept for sentimental reasons,one next to my seat we have asked to purchase it for going on four seasons it sits empty?ticket office won’t give us a answer on it??that’s the main stand directly infront of Kevin bridges box…..

There’s loads of seats that are vacant all season mate,think they’re owned way punters that have “cashed their chips in🤷‍♂️)and they’re kept for sentimental reasons,one next to my seat we have asked to purchase it for going on four seasons it sits empty?ticket office won’t give us a answer on it??that’s the main stand directly infront of Kevin bridges box…..
My mate has really bad health and he sits in opposite end of ground from me so Celtic did say they will try and get us together (my mate needs oxegyn mask) but tbh Celtic on fone was not the best but when when we got to the office and seen my mate they where fantastic tbh they did say they will do everything they can so fingers crossed mate and hoping for main stand (I will miss my seat tbh but he needs assistance) ☘️

My mate has really bad health and he sits in opposite end of ground from me so Celtic did say they will try and get us together (my mate needs oxegyn mask) but tbh Celtic on fone was not the best but when when we got to the office and seen my mate they where fantastic tbh they did say they will do everything they can so fingers crossed mate and hoping for main stand (I will miss my seat tbh but he needs assistance) ☘️
Hope you and your pal get sorted out mate!!that’s a cool thing your doing for him,not a lotta guys would take that on👍🍀🍀🍀

When a first read that a thought it was “breath”…instead of health 🤣🤣🤣

That makes so much good sense

Members online

Latest posts

Back