πŸŽ…πŸŽ… CHRISTMAS BOAX RAFFLE πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

this is what it felt like last night when I was told I had won the Boax.... and then minutes later my hopes and dreams were sent crashing in flames...πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
the embarrassment of having to tell my friends and family that there would be no Xmas Boax...
seeing my therapist today and then going to call in QC Findlay for legal advice...😈😈
any coincidence that this guy was called Steve as well...🀣🀣🀣

this is what it felt like last night when I was told I had won the Boax.... and then minutes later my hopes and dreams were sent crashing in flames...πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
the embarrassment of having to tell my friends and family that there would be no Xmas Boax...
seeing my therapist today and then going to call in QC Findlay for legal advice...😈😈
I think the only way to right this wrong is for Stevie to buy you a boax mate! πŸ‘

If you looked as good as Miss Phillipines or Miss Columbia i'd have sympathy m8

Can I say commiserations to all of you who didn't win. To the organizers thank you for setting up a raffle for a wonderful cause,this is what we Celtic supporters are all about.God bless you all.HH.πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Enjoy the festive series of endless repeats of fools and horses and on the buses, who needs a fucking boax anyway.............hahaha well done lots of good footie coming your way and endless movies to spoil you and your loved ones. Hail Hail and Malky is a fucking knobend a Celtic imposter the cunt is and a fucking dud.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back