🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How many chances have we given him though, it's a bit worrying.
Thankfully hes shite! 😸
As a betting man, each game that passes when he doesn't score is a bit of a bastard because it lowers the odds that he's got to score sometime.

Even if he rolled it into an open net in the semi after Mika set him up with a superb skaffed volley, the game was won and it would have counted for nothing.

You're bang on though, Hoopy.........that's far too many chances he's been gifted, if that was Eddy - he'd be in double figures against that mob by now.

The wee ned seems to get so caught up in all the nonsense that he forgets about the football. The sign of a really good striker is that when they miss they shrug it off and try to make the next chance. Fredo just gets wound up and starts huffing like a toddler getting told they can't watch Paw Patrol! Then he starts lashing out at everyone else to blame them for his mistakes.

I see Clancy has been appointed to referee the new Glasgow derby on the 29th. Let's see if he keeps Morelos in check this time.

The wee ned seems to get so caught up in all the nonsense that he forgets about the football. The sign of a really good striker is that when they miss they shrug it off and try to make the next chance. Fredo just gets wound up and starts huffing like a toddler getting told they can't watch Paw Patrol! Then he starts lashing out at everyone else to blame them for his mistakes.

I see Clancy has been appointed to referee the new Glasgow derby on the 29th. Let's see if he keeps Morelos in check this time.
I'm quite impressed by the toddlers you know wanting to watch Paw Patrol. The toddlers in Dundee have all got subscriptions to Brazzers, just so they know what to do when they reach 13!!!

Ain't the teenage pregnancy capital of Europe for nothing you know.........that takes years of dedicated training.

Back