πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ David TannerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

David Tanner

@DavidTannerTV

Β· 5h

On a personal note, I’m delighted for Neil Lennon. The pressure he and his family have been under must have been awful. He’s been knifed in the back by an embarrassing, badly dressed section of the support and some pundits, he knows who he can trust now.
Raging Tanner forever this day will be remembered

1608506944629.png

1608507242815.png

David Tanner

@DavidTannerTV

Β· 5h

On a personal note, I’m delighted for Neil Lennon. The pressure he and his family have been under must have been awful. He’s been knifed in the back by an embarrassing, badly dressed section of the support and some pundits, he knows who he can trust now.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΊπŸ₯³ QT!

David Tanner

@DavidTannerTV

Β· 5h

Lubo did you look in on the elf today to see what he was up to?

1608509026153.png

David Tanner

@DavidTannerTV

Β· 5h

Oh, that's who she is, the Fashion Police Commisioner
Unlike the Huns to be nasty, after Celtic win another trophy
He's probably consoling Kris Boyd, Neil McCann, and Sally McCoist, tonight

David Tanner

@DavidTannerTV

Β· 5h

Always despised that gammon faced, stuttering, boring, Sevco loving cunt. I have no time for Sky, but I was glad when they dropped this mogadon sandwich. He makes listening to paint dry seem like the greatest thing ever. Did I mention his fucked up gammon face?

Members online

Latest posts

Back