1 player away?

cheezydee

Reckon all we’re missing just now from having a complete team/squad is a CM to step in to browns shoes. Kouassi doesn’t look like he’s going to make it. If we spent say £10m on one in January, do you think all the zombies would actually start crying?

Think ntcham will be away in the summer and would sell rogic and bring in turnbull if gets back to standard. Reckon McGregor will be talk of the next 2 transfer windows.

Probably need another striker in the summer (not sure how long Edoaurd will stay) and hopefully can keep Elyounoussi and Forster, especially as Gordon gonna be out of contract.

I think Turnbull may be a good option but only if that injury gets sorted out, dont forget he didnt even know he had one so maybe its something that cant be corrected in that case he wont be signed. Been hearing good things about Jonathon Afolabi he's still young but if you're good enough, like to see him get a run out maybe in a few cup games as well as a few of the other youngsters.
Ntcham will be away in the next window if you ask me. Kouassi who knows.

On another player !!!!!!reported today on ‘Football Insider’by Alan Hutton ,the huns have priority over the possible signing of Shankland ? Making them and not us,favourites ,huns launching scouting missions ,and Celtic are ‘REPORTED’ to be interested,like to know who would he replace?and ARE we interested in this guy ,anyone know any update ,personally hope not ! hh

So “for the avoidance of doubt” (lol) but I’ve been to the pub, so if what I say doesn’t make too much sense, that’s the reason.

I heard them talking on sportsound that he was a target for them before. McCall was saying there was interest but it came to nothing. I think I heard he was a *rangers man

Last edited:
Back