10,000 Sevconians in Vienna. This popped into my head.

I think the sevvies will be there to steep themselves in the culture of that great city and enjoy some classical concerts while they're there. I can see them enjoying a wee waltz or a polka at one of the beautiful venues and making friends with all the lovely Viennese people and making headlines throughout Europe for their warmth and friendliness. :p

... and if by chance there should be a little trouble after a Sevco defeat ( or even a win ! ) then be sure that it will have been caused by some ''Scottish fans ''.
Any stabbings will be by elements unknown ; rioting will be down to football thugs masquerading as Sevco supporters in size XXXXXXL turkish tops ....

Last edited:
I think the sevvies will be there to steep themselves in the culture of that great city and enjoy some classical concerts while they're there. I can see them enjoying a wee waltz or a polka at one of the beautiful venues and making friends with all the lovely Viennese people and making headlines throughout Europe for their warmth and friendliness. :p
A Viennese whirl you think??? Well that'll take the biscuit.

Wanky Halliday on STV just predicted carnage, don't often agree wae a hun but his prediction is spot on. Busy few days for the Austrian Polis, hopefully some of the manky basturds will get a wash if water cannons deployed. MON THE POLIS GET FVCKIN IN TAE THUM

I never thought I would find myself pleased at a Rapid Vienna win.... all sins forgiven.

That bunch of cheating Austrian cvnts will never be forgiven, I was in the old Jungle that night the bottle hit the advertising boards the cvnt went down as if he'd been hit wae a brick rolling about like a b movie actor. Cheating lying cvnts, huns & that mob well matched.

Yes, on second thoughts, they have given us a laugh but I hope they go out in the next round. The bottle that night was yards away from their player... no way we should have had to go to Manchester to replay the tie. We won it fair and square.

I don't think so. Austrian polis huv got dugs b guns. I hope they Alsatians don't get infected if they accidentally bite a sevconian in the arse.
it's been a while since ANY Celtic supporter said this ..... but ......
c'mon Rapid Vienna.
I have five GSD (Alsatians) they are the friendliest and most affectionate dogs going. But, you piss them off they will give your legs or arm a multiple canine teeth point injection. Would have loved to see photos of billy doing a tug-of-war with his foot in the mouth of a GSD called King, or Queen........... Would be something ironic about it.

Back