10 in a row

I've read my post 3 times since I read your reply, and not one little bit of my post said that, even if I squint my eyes very hard I still can't see it, don't know we're you read it.

I, and everyone else who read your post, read it here:

Has everyone noticed that the cheating Juventus have now claimed there 8 in a row????

Let me capitalize for emphasis, because obviously all that squinting perhaps caused you miss it:

"Has everyone noticed that the CHEATING Juventus have now claimed there 8 in a row????"

Cheated who, cheated how, cheated why? Does the concept of context ever occur to you? Just wondering.

My apologies mate didn't realise it was you that commented on the post (don't normally read the names before I post back) but after Juventus cheated all those years ago I have a bit of a downer on them. One of a few I might add. As your new to Scottish football you might not have reached that far back in our history yet. But they haven't cheated us directly that I'm aware of.
I'm pretty sure they have and not the only Italian club to do so it might not have been on the field but definately the officials but don't confuse Italy with Italian football corruption which any football fan worth their salt knows to be true

I, and everyone else who read your post, read it here:

Let me capitalize for emphasis, because obviously all that squinting perhaps caused you miss it:

"Has everyone noticed that the CHEATING Juventus have now claimed there 8 in a row????"

Cheated who, cheated how, cheated why? Does the concept of context ever occur to you? Just wondering.[/QUOTE to be fair to you you don't know the history of European football especially the Italian football teams. That's why I posted back to you a couple of times. Also another poster on this page pointed out that a hun twat Amarooso dived in a game that we had just came back from 2-0 down.
Concept of Context?? I can't remember what day of the week it is most days so why would I remember to do that???, Hail! Hail!

Back