100 points wins the League

I'll put a bet on that the super computer gives us....

Hearts
Aberdeen
Sevco
Hibs
St Mirren.

Hearts have probably giving us our hardest full blooded battles this season so they will hope we drop points to start a bad run....in their wild dreams they will hope that we drop points in our 1st 2 matches before facing the scum.

Imagine we lost 3 and drew 2!! 😱😱😱😱
We have 5 games left and we need 6 points to guarantee being champions. This is on the assumptions that the second placed team wins all of their games but what if they drop points also? It causes a few headaches at the league HQ. When should they schedule the game at Ibrox against us? Football is not predictable. Losing three more games is unpleasant but possible. I cannot forsee it.

The second placed team have 6 games left so can only get 79 + 18 points (97) as a total maximum possible.
We have 5 games left and have 92 points with a possible 15 points more available.
Points don't lie. Both options above are incompatible because we play them and both cannot win that match. We can win the league with less than 98 points but that is the number of points that guarantees us the league even if the second placed team wins all of their matches.
Two more wins ,win the league

We will thrash them at Hampden and ibrox
Based on what ...would love your prediction to be the case.
But alas you are way off the mark.
Everything points to a difficult afternoon as it stands.
Our form since coming back from the international break has not been that great if we are honest.
Yes we have been unbeaten but the fitness and Injuries of key players is affecting us it's there for us all to see.
I would not be looking to use Mooy as he is like a man down at present ....I'm now thinking we desperately need Hatate and Jota back or we might have a long day
Need a big push to get over the line next week..... as I say it is a concern and certainly not feeling we can thrash anybody at the moment.

Based on what ...would love your prediction to be the case.
But alas you are way off the mark.
Everything points to a difficult afternoon as it stands.
Our form since coming back from the international break has not been that great if we are honest.
Yes we have been unbeaten but the fitness and Injuries of key players is affecting us it's there for us all to see.
I would not be looking to use Mooy as he is like a man down at present ....I'm now thinking we desperately need Hatate and Jota back or we might have a long day
Need a big push to get over the line next week..... as I say it is a concern and certainly not feeling we can thrash anybody at the moment.

Can't take anything for granted. Just look at what's happening to Arsenal down south. That's 3 matches they've drawn in a row...2 they were expected to win easily in West Ham and Southampton. All of a sudden, in 3 matches, they've gone from champions in waiting to it now being in City's hands.
I believe we will win the league. I'm not saying, after one poor performance, that all of a sudden, everything Ange has built will fall to shit. But our players have to play every game like its a cup final. Every team in the top 5, with the assistance of VAR, are capable of taking something off us, if we play like we did yesterday...I think our 1st match will be hearts.

Can't take anything for granted. Just look at what's happening to Arsenal down south. That's 3 matches they've drawn in a row...2 they were expected to win easily in West Ham and Southampton. All of a sudden, in 3 matches, they've gone from champions in waiting to it now being in City's hands.
I believe we will win the league. I'm not saying, after one poor performance, that all of a sudden, everything Ange has built will fall to shit. But our players have to play every game like its a cup final. Every team in the top 5, with the assistance of VAR, are capable of taking something off us, if we play like we did yesterday...I think our 1st match will be hearts.
Absolutely on the money, Lubo. In truth, we've put ourselves in a terrific position from which we can see the finishing line. Having said that, not taking anything for granted is a big part of my DNA. Been round the block too many times for that. The whole scenario is within our control. If the unthinkable happened, and we lost this title, then, we wouldn't deserve to call ourselves champions. It's ours, but only if we want it badly enough.

As Ange said 2 games before the Huns at home were only concerned with the game tomorrow. Not what will happen in that game as that show’s total disrespect for our opponents and that’s not something any manager should do.
But agree with Lubo and others the top six
Draw will be as hard as the fair minded guardians of Scottish fitba can make it
Which should work in our favour as
We never stop 💚🤍💛
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Top post Lubo 👏👏👏

H👏

Absolutely on the money, Lubo. In truth, we've put ourselves in a terrific position from which we can see the finishing line. Having said that, not taking anything for granted is a big part of my DNA. Been round the block too many times for that. The whole scenario is within our control. If the unthinkable happened, and we lost this title, then, we wouldn't deserve to call ourselves champions. It's ours, but only if we want it badly enough.

I learnt the hard way about taking things for granted Frank. Helicopter Sunday was the worse day of my life. Was in a house with 5 of my hun mates. We all drank till the early hours of Sunday morning. I then decided to annoy them all by blasting the rebs and singing championeeze to wake them up at about 7 on match day...I then proceeded to wind them up....even when McDonald scored his 1st I pretended to celebrate. The hun game was on telly. Celtic game on the radio. My mate chunk ran in and said Motherwell had scored a 2nd....then it came up on the Rangers game....I found myself surrounded by 5 hun mates who were more than happy to pay me back in kind for my actions....never again will I celebrate a title until the trophies in our captains hands!!!

Aye!

Spread the word…..the statues are getting it…
giphy.gif

Aberdeen pump the huns.

Team in second position can only score 94 points. We currently have 92 points. So one more win , wins the league with 95 points.

Members online

Latest posts

Back