12 years of Broony

lcafiero

All over social media today, Celtic FC pages on Facebook and a variety of tweets on Twitter are celebrating the 12th anniversary of the signing of Scott Brown from the Hibs.

Taking the lead from one post, I am wondering what your favorite Broony moment in his 12 years with Celtic might be . . . and someone hold Maria back! :D

broony.jpg

Can I have 2,,,,

1,,,Doing the \○/ to that disgusting animal Diouf at ipox when he curled in a peach of an equaliser...

2,,,Smiling at that disgusting animal Moreloss as he tramped off the park with another red card up his jaxie.

Speaking of that Columbian coke heed, i see Columbia named 10 or so strikers in a pool of 40 for the Copa America, guess who never made it.

40 million my rrrsss.

?????????

All over social media today, Celtic FC pages on Facebook and a variety of tweets on Twitter are celebrating the 12th anniversary of the signing of Scott Brown from the Hibs.

Taking the lead from one post, I am wondering what your favorite Broony moment in his 12 years with Celtic might be . . . and someone hold Maria back! :D

View attachment 2791

The broony to el diouf or whatever the cant was called.

Laughing at the never scored against us huv yr bozo.

Aw too many too mention.

Just ALL of it.

Did i say i ? him. Did a.

Can’t believe i never seen this earlier.

Feel like its my birthday with the pic.

Thank you Larry ?

Can I have 2,,,,

1,,,Doing the \○/ to that disgusting animal Diouf at ipox when he curled in a peach of an equaliser...

2,,,Smiling at that disgusting animal Moreloss as he tramped off the park with another red card up his jaxie.

Speaking of that Columbian coke heed, i see Columbia named 10 or so strikers in a pool of 40 for the Copa America, guess who never made it.

40 million my rrrsss.

?????????

Oh man. You picked the same as me. Just noticed.

Seems we like the same qualities ???

Great picture, Niall J!

Because I've only been following Celtic starting with this season (of course, I'm green -- and white -- with envy for all of you! :D), I don't have any past memories to draw from, so I'll have to live vicariously through everyone else. However, this year's goal against Killie is something I watch over and over again.

Last edited:

40 million my rrrsss.

Not for nothing -- because More-or-less is pretty much that -- but Transfermkt-dot-com has him "valued" at 2.7M pounds. It looks like you're right, 50, all the squad for Colombia have normal haircuts, according to the picture of the Copa America team.

But no more of that guy -- let's all do the Broony!

Can I have 2,,,,

40 million my rrrsss.

?????????

Aye 50, wait till you see what the zombies will be saying about that!!!!

"Its a tarrier country!!! The fucking Pope would have contacted the Colombian FA and told them not to call morelos up as lawwell phoned him and said it will knock cash off his value...and lawell is scared that ra ranjurs are coming and the sale of morelos for 40 million will help ra ranjurs reach 55 next season!!!!"
The unseen hand at work again ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back