12 years of Broony

Aye 50, wait till you see what the zombies will be saying about that!!!!

"Its a tarrier country!!! The fucking Pope would have contacted the Colombian FA and told them not to call morelos up as lawwell phoned him and said it will knock cash off his value...and lawell is scared that ra ranjurs are coming and the sale of morelos for 40 million will help ra ranjurs reach 55 next season!!!!"
The unseen hand at work again ??

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Exactly right, Lubos!

Been many memorable Broony moments with 'The Broony \o/' being the standout but for me it would be the whole of the invincible season. Plenty had begun to write him off saying he was finished and that we should get rid and like a fucking boss he ignored his detractors, played the best football of his career and led the team like a general to a unbeaten season and a clean sweep of trophies!

The guy is a modern day Celtic great and one of thee best captains this club has ever had!

Been many memorable Broony moments with 'The Broony \o/' being the standout but for me it would be the whole of the invincible season. Plenty had begun to write him off saying he was finished and that we should get rid and like a fucking boss he ignored his detractors, played the best football of his career and led the team like a general to a unbeaten season and a clean sweep of trophies!

The guy is a modern day Celtic great and one of thee best captains this club has ever had!

And hail hail to you Andybhoy. I know i remember getting stick for backing the dude.

But he is a dude and i knew it.

Well said pal. ????

Aye I remember both of us getting scorched on the Celtic Blog a few times for defending Broony pal, but we were proved right so :p to them!

HH Maria.

Got it tight on here with some saying he was leggy. Well if thats leggy...... ??

Yeah Andy. I like being right ???. Not so shallow to think i always am but its nice when its proved sometimes i am.

HH Andy n belter of a post pal
☘️

Back