2,000 for the Preston friendly šŸ˜±

I think Dom is doing what he's told off the board. Hence why ange has to keep Kennedy and Strachan are keeping their job and why the aussie agent said during the week that ange was allowed to bring in his own coaching staff
I don't think he is . We've gone from a CEO who apparently told the board what to do that one who does what he's told?

As for Ange, he said countless times he would keep the backrooms staff as it tends to be what he does wherever he goes, furthermore he has said that he wants to add to the backroom staff too. To suggest things are being foisted upon him doesn't add up

I don't think he is . We've gone from a CEO who apparently told the board what to do that one who does what he's told?

As for Ange, he said countless times he would keep the backrooms staff as it tends to be what he does wherever he goes, furthermore he has said that he wants to add to the backroom staff too. To suggest things are being foisted upon him doesn't add up
Asked about keeping them at the club, Postecoglou said: "I never thought otherwise" that's what he said. That's because he was told he was to keep the current coaching staff and to promote from within

Asked about keeping them at the club, Postecoglou said: "I never thought otherwise" that's what he said. That's because he was told he was to keep the current coaching staff and to promote from within
I cannot think of any other senior club in Britain (and I'm including Highland & Lowland leagues) that refuses to allow an incoming manager to appoint his management team & coaching staff. Yet this appears to be our second appointment in a row where we are using this bizarre tactic - all the more ridiculous when you see how badly it finished last time round!

Back