2003 v 2020

Hoopy427

Who's better the 2003 UEFA Cup Final team or the current team?
Douglas
Mjalby, Balde, Valgaeren
Thompson, Agathe
Petrov, Lennon, Lambert
Sutton, Larsson
(O'Neil)
Or
Forster
Frimpong, Ajer, Jullien, Hayes (or Bolly)
Forrest, Broon, McGregor, Elyounoussi,
Christie
Eddy
(Lennon)
:unsure:

Who's better the 2003 UEFA Cup Final team or the current team?
Douglas
Mjalby, Balde, Valgaeren
Thompson, Agathe
Petrov, Lennon, Lambert
Sutton, Larsson
(O'Neil)
Or
Forster
Frimpong, Ajer, Jullien, Hayes (or Bolly)
Forrest, Broon, McGregor, Elyounoussi,
Christie
Eddy
(Lennon)
:unsure:
Not knocking our current team in any way but that Seville teams the best ive watched in my lifetime.

Aye same for me that team with Larsson in it was the best I've seen in my lifetime perhaps close with the side cheated by rapid and the bottle incident I thought that team could have gone all the way. Still this side are also special on their game HH

Remember that game Winter......I went doon to Old Trafford for the replay which had to be held at least 200 miles from Celtic Park :(

Remember that game Winter......I went doon to Old Trafford for the replay which had to be held at least 200 miles from Celtic Park :(

Me too.. saw a horrific incident on the way there when a fan on the hard shoulder had been hit and killed by another car while their mini bus was sitting there.. truly horrible thing to see anytime but particularly when you are 13 😥
Also remember the RFB going round the pitch before the game and at half time

Me too.. saw a horrific incident on the way there when a fan on the hard shoulder had been hit and killed by another car while their mini bus was sitting there.. truly horrible thing to see anytime but particularly when you are 13 😥
Also remember the RFB going round the pitch before the game and at half time
It was the Wolfe Tone rfb if I remember rightly, Scottish press were about to go tonto until they found out Man Utd had organised the band. Strange days indeed, couldn't see it happening nowadays.

Back