2036 Wurrld Cup Saudi Arabia

Brimcbhoy

So today was the deadline day for bids and the only other was from Australia, who pulled out.
Like everyone else they probably came to the conclusion what's the feckin point.
We can't out bribe the Saudis.
And we all know that's what will happen.
Yeh thanks FIFA. Thanks for ruining one of the Greatest sporting occasions on Earth.
Corrupt to the core.

FIFA is one of the most corrupted originations in the world and thats saying something.
Qatar world cup was a total corrupt farce & everybody knew it on so many levels.
From the many deaths of the poor immigrant workforce with few workers rights
where their boss held their passports.
The day before it kicked off they announce NO ALCOHOL when it was to late to do anything about it.
Blatter was so corrupt, naming Qatar two world cups instead of the usual one.
Changing WCs from summer to winter to avoid Qatar hot weather, which wasn't announced till much later, I could go on & on but I'm sure you all know the rest
He has taught Gianni Infantino how to make the oil rich Arabs happy and reap the financial rewards (for himself.) it looks like we are stuck with another corrupt presidents.
How do these criminals get elected, they aren't even Americans, from the Donald Trump elections book.

FIFA is one of the most corrupted originations in the world and thats saying something.
Qatar world cup was a total corrupt farce & everybody knew it on so many levels.
From the many deaths of the poor immigrant workforce with few workers rights
where their boss held their passports.
The day before it kicked off they announce NO ALCOHOL when it was to late to do anything about it.
Blatter was so corrupt, naming Qatar two world cups instead of the usual one.
Changing WCs from summer to winter to avoid Qatar hot weather, which wasn't announced till much later, I could go on & on but I'm sure you all know the rest
He has taught Gianni Infantino how to make the oil rich Arabs happy and reap the financial rewards (for himself.) it looks like we are stuck with another corrupt presidents.
How do these criminals get elected, they aren't even Americans, from the Donald Trump elections book.
Because in this case Democracy is dysfunctional. The balance was often tipped by the small island nations controlled by Warner at the ConCaf Federation who held a massive sway of votes and was as corrupt as Blatter.
The System is still wide open to bribery and until there is a breakaway from FIFA will continue to be so.
It cannot be a coincidence that none of the major football countries even tried to bid for the tournament in 2036.

Back