3 more in, so who shall depart

John nó

With the great news of the japanese players on there way into the club and also for the foreseeable also, then attention turns to who may departing also.
Always a bit of a sad occasion when players don't make there impact with the club.
So what are our opinions on many of the fringe players still, with being loaned or sold still?
To start things off, I will guess at Soro going for 2M at best

Dont expect to sell anybody this window John....would make sense for Barkas Soro and Boli to go on loan abroad along with young Hendo and possibly Shaw and the big O to Spfl teams ..don't think many clubs have cash to waste in the current climate so hopefully cut numbers back in the summer window with the the first 3 mentioned along with Ajeti gone no doubt at a considered loss. Some other fringe players like Mikey Hendo and dembele will have decisions to make in the next window.

Barkas, Bolingoli, possibly Ajeti & Soro (I'm really sad it didn't work out for him, as he played really well when finally given a chance and then just discarded again) will be sold for big losses, but so be it.

The 2 Sheffield bhoys, Hendo & Mikey J might go out on loan - as I said before I hope it is to other teams in the Scottish Premiership so we can see how they develop. Alternatively Ange may want to work with them personally in a day to day basis.

Dont expect to sell anybody this window John....would make sense for Barkas Soro and Boli to go on loan abroad along with young Hendo and possibly Shaw and the big O to Spfl teams ..don't think many clubs have cash to waste in the current climate so hopefully cut numbers back in the summer window with the the first 3 mentioned along with Ajeti gone no doubt at a considered loss. Some other fringe players like Mikey Hendo and dembele will have decisions to make in the next window.
Still think Shaun Maloney will come knocking at our door looking for reinforcements and think it wouldn't be a bad idea to oblige him with the amount of players we have now, especially ones with prospects with us still but are going to be denied any game time by the looks of things

Unless we get offers for players a wouldn’t be so fast to punt anyone just yet!!kyogo hit the ground running,and has wetted our appetite for more of the same but we should take it easy way these bhoys give them time to settle in they’ve jist completed a season in japan,probs won’t kick a baw till march time,?am just amazed we got them and before the window even opened,,heavy pressure on the hunz now to match us!!!tick tock.

We will have to pay some cunt to take barkas and aejti we will not get money for any off these two and you can add bolin goli to that lot as well the big Greek forward has been unlucky with injuries but with the new signings he may now have missed his chance to prove his worth
I think Giakoumakis will be given a chance. He missed pre-season and so ended up picking up injuries. He should be much fitter and the break will act as an extended pre-season. He showed some nice touches when he played before injury (but he was pretty awful as well in his earlier games). He is built like a tank so hopefully he will get stuck in about the defenders.

Either loan or transfer:
Barkas
Ajeti (who I think could be a player but too old school for ange)
Soro
Boli (tbf I thought he’d be given more of a game)
Johnston (defo loan)
Hendo possible loan
Dembele (to get some sort of money)
This isn’t taking in to account of the likes of Luca Connel etc getting game time

Back