Jinky1962

The celtic noise has in my eyes been an excellent forum somewhere to go to now and again and engage in some chat with other celtic supporters some of us have been on the noise for quite a while some not so long but everyone a valued member.I can't help but notice the the amount of members is creeping closer to the 3000 mark and wouldn't it be nice if the winning captain or even one of the old hands could do a short history of the noise the good times and the bad also the sad ones .just thought because it's not the centre of the universe but in these sad and difficult times it can be a refuge a we outlet.

The celtic noise has in my eyes been an excellent forum somewhere to go to now and again and engage in some chat with other celtic supporters some of us have been on the noise for quite a while some not so long but everyone a valued member.I can't help but notice the the amount of members is creeping closer to the 3000 mark and wouldn't it be nice if the winning captain or even one of the old hands could do a short history of the noise the good times and the bad also the sad ones .just thought because it's not the centre of the universe but in these sad and difficult times it can be a refuge a we outlet.

Kept me connected with home and kept my spirits up in some of my lowest times. Especially over the last year and a bit. The place has opened my eyes to things I knew nothing about and the people on here have made me want to live my life that little bit better. This place has also broke my heart....im only close to a small number of my family and have never been close to any member of my family that has passed away...losing MD was my 1st genuine feeling of utter loss. WC has created an amazing community and I'm glad to be part of it 🍀🍀🍀

Last edited:
Kept me connected with home and kept my spirits up in some of my lowest times. Especially over the last year and a bit. The place has opened my eyes to things I knew nothing about and the people on here have made me want to live my life that little bit better. This place has also broke my heart....im only close to a small number of my family and have never been close to any member of my family that have passed away...losing MD was my 1st genuine feeling of utter loss. WC has created an amazing community and I'm glad to be part of it 🍀🍀🍀
100%lubo losing micheal was one of the dark moments if not the darkest the noise community lost a legend rip micheal.

Will there be an in-depth interview with Thai Tim as he explains in detail about how the earth really is flat?

The gut wrenching sadness as we found out about the sad loss of oor Faither really hit me hard. Then to find out about Dill losing Beau was so sad too.

There have been some brilliant threads on here and there are a lot of trully wonderful people on here.

Will there be an in-depth interview with Thai Tim as he explains in detail about how the earth really is flat?

The gut wrenching sadness as we found out about the sad loss of oor Faither really hit me hard. Then to find out about Dill losing Beau was so sad too.

There have been some brilliant threads on here and there are a lot of trully wonderful people on here.
Absolutely bb I called dilligaf dog the flash dog cause it always reminded me of the dog in the flash advert that's another we part all be it another sad part of the history of the noise I'm sure everyone has thier own wee memory happy and sad.

Absolutely bb I called dilligaf dog the flash dog cause it always reminded me of the dog in the flash advert that's another we part all be it another sad part of the history of the noise I'm sure everyone has thier own wee memory happy and sad.

I think we all share the same saddest memory. There is a few members we are missing at the moment and I hope they are all OK...hoopy and bigian spring to mind. MDs "rich a tell ye, rich" will always stay with me....and finding out he is a easterhouse drummy bhoy who actually lived in the flats where my mums house now sits makes me smile. Jamsam stole my boax and a member on here gave my little girls and amazing gift when they had covid..which my youngest absolutely loves. My oldest did love her present but the youngest has now claimed both!!! 🤣🤣 I hope one day they get to say thank you in person. This place is brilliant. 🍀

Not a social media person was checking out various Celtic sites liked a few Phil joe McHugh The Celtic blog James Forrest mentioned fans should try the noise
So I did, haven’t looked back where else could you start a 🧵 mention a 433 system and then start talking about cats and Dugs only for Kelly and his fekin tractor 🚜 to kill the dugs (Cats actually sad man) to then meet the Faither of the noise. A Total gent who shared his lifetimes with us. I’ve laughed till it hurt, Cried real tears when a man I never met passed away. This Forum is a joy it has some really fantastic posters
From Spherical, Boab, Lubo(Sore loser) Boax Bhoy, Winter Tictastastic ,Kelly Shadow ,Shammy 🏑 Bridie Bhoy and Celtic rose oor 50 Shades and Tony, Docco and a big thanks to Steviebhoy raiser of money Supremo (charity) shite at raffles apparently
And you’ve lived until you see an Imatim 🧵
There’s so many John no, Christ aye he’s here too. It’s a brilliant place to escape
We even have Superfans but we’re not worthy of the Clay.
Great post Jinky 👏
Love this forum, if your new Michael Duffy is the Faither we lost him and I miss him.
He resides with the Lions and Big Jock
Mon the Noise
Mon the Hoops

HH MD🙏

Not a social media person was checking out various Celtic sites liked a few Phil joe McHugh The Celtic blog James Forrest mentioned fans should try the noise
So I did, haven’t looked back where else could you start a 🧵 mention a 433 system and then start talking about cats and Dugs only for Kelly and his fekin tractor 🚜 to kill the dugs (Cats actually sad man) to then meet the Faither of the noise. A Total gent who shared his lifetimes with us. I’ve laughed till it hurt, Cried real tears when a man I never met passed away. This Forum is a joy it has some really fantastic posters
From Spherical, Boab, Lubo(Sore loser) Boax Bhoy, Winter Tictastastic ,Kelly Shadow ,Shammy 🏑 Bridie Bhoy and Celtic rose oor 50 Shades and Tony, Docco and a big thanks to Steviebhoy raiser of money Supremo (charity) shite at raffles apparently
And you’ve lived until you see an Imatim 🧵
There’s so many John no, Christ aye he’s here too. It’s a brilliant place to escape
We even have Superfans but we’re not worthy of the Clay.
Great post Jinky 👏
Love this forum, if your new Michael Duffy is the Faither we lost him and I miss him.
He resides with the Lions and Big Jock
Mon the Noise
Mon the Hoops

HH MD🙏
Fantastic jamsam from the heart.

I think we all share the same saddest memory. There is a few members we are missing at the moment and I hope they are all OK...hoopy and bigian spring to mind. MDs "rich a tell ye, rich" will always stay with me....and finding out he is a easterhouse drummy bhoy who actually lived in the flats where my mums house now sits makes me smile. Jamsam stole my boax and a member on here gave my little girls and amazing gift when they had covid..which my youngest absolutely loves. My oldest did love her present but the youngest has now claimed both!!! 🤣🤣 I hope one day they get to say thank you in person. This place is brilliant. 🍀
They Elves can smell your fear big Bhoy Christmas is coming and so are the 🧝‍♀️ 🧝‍♂️ 🧝 it’s on ma Boax.

HH 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back