5 in a row for the Ibrox heroes?

Celtic -Braga -St Mirren --Braga and Celtic. Would 5 losses in a row and getting pumped out of two cups in just a few days mean a shoogly peg?
Imagine ( dont need to really) the media coverage , implosion, doomsday, fall out etc etc if it were Celtic in that position.
If that scenario youve painted comes to be so and there's a fairly strong possibility of just that happening, then the hun saviour GVB will have the horde baying for his head like they were for slippys after hearts , hamilton, hearts and covid19 saved him.
Slippy ironically wouldnt be villa boss were it not for covid19 and that's pretty messed up.
Also messed up is the side GVB inherited from slippy , a side tailored for 1 season behind closed doors.
If they call for him to go or sack him or even if he decides fuck this , where do they turn to then 🤷🏻‍♂️ what other "oldco legend would touch it? it's a poisoned chalice of a job.
The zombie horde will make things more difficult than it already is.
Our city and it's good folk must be bracing themselves for when we beat them at hampden and the mibs will know this , so I am expecting a helping hand, a 10 man Celtic no doubt , anything to appease them, weve seen before that 10 celts are still good enough to beat them.
This semi final is beginning to grow arms and legs like something from day of the dead.
A Celtic victory isnt in the interests of scottish football or civilised society in the whole ( mindset of the powers that be in football and politics)
So badly I wanted that ibrox victory , we all did but this? Well this would be so so sweet a sensation if we can do it again.
It will send them back to the middle ages where they and their 'kulchur' and songs belong.
This will as always be more than us vs them its us vs sectarian Scotland and its outdated system.
We'll go there looking to win, they go there desperate not to lose, imho this mindset added to the quality of our squad will see us through god willing.
I honestly couldnt have cared less about the Scottish cup just 2 weeks ago but now its everything, I want it so bad because we can bury them like we should've done when lawell was in power HH COYBIG 🍀

They brought in Van Broken to work a miracle then Sicknote as his profit it was such a great move it even had The Village Idoit running around spreading the news of the second coming, the reality was that the manager was sold a pig in a poke when he seen what level of players he had as for Sicknote all they got from was higher medical bills he only came them so he could play for Wales now that the fat man is out which is a real blow to them because they will have had him on show to sell now they will bum up Kent who has gone backwards from the day he stepped into to Ibloss when the are nocked out of the cup watch the bun fight to get thier cash out before it goes bang wonder what thier next move will be sack the manager and bring back Murty again. Stranger things have happened

missed a bit perhaps they will get G.Bale for the rest of the season let’s face they can afford him. I don’t think

Last edited:
They brought in Van Broken to work a miracle then Sicknote as his profit it was such a great move it even had The Village Idoit running around spreading the news of the second coming, the reality was that the manager was sold a pig in a poke when he seen what level of players he had as for Sicknote all they got from was higher medical bills he only came them so he could play for Wales now that the fat man is out which is a real blow to them because they will have had him on show to sell now they will bum up Kent who has gone backwards from the day he stepped into to Ibloss when the are nocked out of the cup watch the bun fight to get thier cash out before it goes bang wonder what thier next move will be sack the manager and bring back Murty again. Stranger things have happened
It will not be murty he's already gone, some other chancer

missed a bit perhaps they will get G.Bale for the rest of the season let’s face they can afford him. I don’t think

They couldn't even afford one a these bales which is why Moshni turned down the offer to return

Hay-bales-in-a-field-1080x598.jpg.webp

Celtic -Braga -St Mirren --Braga and Celtic. Would 5 losses in a row and getting pumped out of two cups in just a few days mean a shoogly peg?

scroll down to we never stop come on fuel the noise

Imagine ( dont need to really) the media coverage , implosion, doomsday, fall out etc etc if it were Celtic in that position.
If that scenario youve painted comes to be so and there's a fairly strong possibility of just that happening, then the hun saviour GVB will have the horde baying for his head like they were for slippys after hearts , hamilton, hearts and covid19 saved him.
Slippy ironically wouldnt be villa boss were it not for covid19 and that's pretty messed up.
Also messed up is the side GVB inherited from slippy , a side tailored for 1 season behind closed doors.
If they call for him to go or sack him or even if he decides fuck this , where do they turn to then 🤷🏻‍♂️ what other "oldco legend would touch it? it's a poisoned chalice of a job.
The zombie horde will make things more difficult than it already is.
Our city and it's good folk must be bracing themselves for when we beat them at hampden and the mibs will know this , so I am expecting a helping hand, a 10 man Celtic no doubt , anything to appease them, weve seen before that 10 celts are still good enough to beat them.
This semi final is beginning to grow arms and legs like something from day of the dead.
A Celtic victory isnt in the interests of scottish football or civilised society in the whole ( mindset of the powers that be in football and politics)
So badly I wanted that ibrox victory , we all did but this? Well this would be so so sweet a sensation if we can do it again.
It will send them back to the middle ages where they and their 'kulchur' and songs belong.
This will as always be more than us vs them its us vs sectarian Scotland and its outdated system.
We'll go there looking to win, they go there desperate not to lose, imho this mindset added to the quality of our squad will see us through god willing.
I honestly couldnt have cared less about the Scottish cup just 2 weeks ago but now its everything, I want it so bad because we can bury them like we should've done when lawell was in power HH COYBIG 🍀
Mibbe Howe has been waitin on the Sevco job🤔

Aye, ma Wee Sis & I went out on Thursday night too do a wee bit off Gimp Gloating, I say hun pain is best witnessed live. The pain in their face when they realised they're attacking play was impotent, not 1 shot on target 😂🖕😂

Then the realisation Europe is destroying their season, they don't have the squad depth, for Europe & the Lge or The Scottish Cup. 5 in a Row, HUNSELFIMPLOSION coming, Braga score at Ibrox 💥💣💥 We do a February job on them in the Semi Final 💥💣💥 The Day we WIN THE LEAGUE AGAIN, THE DAY WE DO THE 5TH TREBLE in 6 years 💥💥💥💥💣🖕

Dont think so, imo

it would cost them too much and he still hasnt had chance to bring in his own players.

Their fans will be demanding it, but they need to sell players this summer if they dont wn league this year and who better can be arsed taking over a rebuild with no cash and players not really looking worth the risk of big money they hope to attract.

I dont see him walking and can they afford gio as a gardener with a bigger name replacement?

Funny thing is even with full risk and directors covering massive losses the horde want new board coz these guys arent putting more risk and more money into club. They are currently financial basket case in annual reports but the horde want more spent now. Which new board will be interested in spending millions just incase it doesnt all end up down the giant black hole they are building.

2012 didnt happen

So that mean they didnt go burst and well that means they must be minted. Horde finance. they also tell so many lies to their own about actual selling prices received that it backfires rather than set a standard.

They need to get sustainable and build a strong financial ship with income they can generate without black hole finance. but it will fall on deaf ears. Coz msm wont tell them truth.. its a shame that they are in that state.

if they dont cut their cloth it will destabilisescottish football again. But they really dont care. Their hubris and epectations are vile and if they do go pear shaped as a result i hope they dont get allowed to build another new club from their own self inflicted delusions.

Last edited:
Back