6 Buses 🚌 to Dingwall

I believe you're cut from the same cloth as JFan and only appear when we lose but I've liked your comment....regardless of your agenda I agree with you.
Thanks Lubos, I appreciate your sentiment.
I have kept clear of Celtic Noise, for a number of weeks now, mainly because there has been nothing to Wright home about. Even when we did win,
Celtic must be the only club with a Manager and Assistant with no ability to make a Tactical formation or Tactical Change.
This reflects on the players who know the situation at the club and with no Fans at games then some of them are just not playing at all.
Question? Who is JFan you are referring to?

I have kept clear of Celtic Noise, for a number of weeks now, mainly because there has been nothing to Wright home about. Even when we did win,
Celtic must be the only club with a Manager and Assistant with no ability to make a Tactical formation or Tactical Change.
This reflects on the players who know the situation at the club and with no Fans at games then some of them are just not playing at all.

Doesn't matter....to be honest I don't even know when you post or if I was even right in saying you only post when we get beat....was in a mood and decided to have a moan 🤣🤣🤣 nothing personal. Apologies....👍👍👍

Lennon is going nowhere until pushed, the board are clueless and he may even be here next season. It’s nice to speculate about who we could get in but truth be told our clubs reputation is shot our credibility in Europe is in tatters and the man who wasted a position of total dominaction thinks it’s hasn’t been that bad yet retains the backing of our absentee landlord

So u stayed of wen we were winning u wait till we lost that makes sense🤣

Back