80 minute league table.

bhoy4life

Well well well, the pressure really is showing when the 80 minute league table comes into focus😂
Apparently Sevco would be on top if games lasted only 80 minutes!
Remember the 86 min league table 🤔😂
Reminds me of the movie “ There’s Something About Mary”.
The hitchhiker has a great money making idea…” you know the 7 min abs videos?, well what about 6 min abs? You see both which one do you buy?” 😂
The meltdown has begun…and its delicious👌

Well well well, the pressure really is showing when the 80 minute league table comes into focus😂
The hitchhiker has a great money making idea…” you know the 7 min abs videos?, well what about 6 min abs? You see both which one do you buy?” 😂
Is this a potential new rule in the making now?
Of matches only lasting as long as sevco scum (SS) say so now?

They may be cunts.....
Edit:They ARE cunts...

u called🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220221-162306_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-162306_Brave.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 22
I wonder how many games they have to go back to have more points than us and top of their mini-league.

Aye, seems the HUN mentally is if the game was 80min long we'd be 5pts clear. If the game lasted 80min you'd tbe watching Fuckin Rugby ya HUN 🤡

Next they'll be want half a goal everytime the ball hit the bar or post because if hadn't hit the bar or post it would've been goal, I don't for a minute believe the excuse that installing a var system is to expensive, it would mean there's no more honest mistakes & that means theRangers would be fucked.

No more dodgy penalties, no more mibbie it was offside, no more over the ball tackles or flying elbows fae the WF Colombian. Now how many games would the unassisted Huns win, how many players would they have left on the park at the end of a game. These are only things VAR can answer.

Mibbie the next time a Huns bored at work, instead of trying a mental workout, he should just go tae the Toilet & chug his Tadger. Because its only a matter of time before they come oot with 1st team tae score 2 goals win.

FUCKIN NOWT LIKE A HUN 🤡 😡🤬😡

Members online

Latest posts

Back