A Day In The Life.........

Woke up at the back of four. Don't know if it was the bladder or the frequently occurring football nightmare that forced me to wake up from my luxurious camp-bed in my salubrious shed, but wake up I did.

Fed the cat, poured myself a cold glass of drowned sorrows and watched GB pat themselves on the back for being British.

After 4-hours of total auntie drivel and pish, I decided to take a Sunday morning stroll to clear the head and to try and make some sense of the madness all around.

Is wee Tony the answer to our striking problems? Does Eddy have long Covid? Can Pat Mac provide some psychological therapy to instill some confidence into David Turnbull? Do bears shit in the woods/their mooths/their sistermaws white lightning?

After a relatively long walk into the wilderness of my forsaken mind, I thought it best to replenish my well of drowned sorrows and enter into the boulevard of broken dreams where I am currently drinking Stella in tribute to my very good friend.

I have a thousand questions that I have no answer to. I have a heavy heart to match my heavy bladder. I have a multitude of things which cause me concern.........

Then I remembered.........I'm a Tim and I have fellow Tims who are good friends and I have a Tim Cat, a Tim Niece, a Tim nephew-in-law, a Tiny Tim nephew-in-law and the rugged good looks of an alcoholic, semi-continent George Clooney/Philip Schofield better-lookin', sexier, straight brother and realised that my day could be much, much worse.

Tim then, Tim now, Tim always...........I don't give a monkey's fuck what the animals say. I am what I am and I can easily live within the skin I'm in.

If we never ever win another game of football, then I'll still be happy knowing that I'm a tiny part of something that might lose on the pitch, but will always win in life.

Thank you all, fuck the lot o' them and pour me another..........God Bless my friends and loved ones and especially those who I really want to share these moments with right now.

It's great to be a Tim!!!

made you wee cover version :p

Woke up at the back of four. Don't know if it was the bladder or the frequently occurring football nightmare that forced me to wake up from my luxurious camp-bed in my salubrious shed, but wake up I did.

Fed the cat, poured myself a cold glass of drowned sorrows and watched GB pat themselves on the back for being British.

After 4-hours of total auntie drivel and pish, I decided to take a Sunday morning stroll to clear the head and to try and make some sense of the madness all around.

Is wee Tony the answer to our striking problems? Does Eddy have long Covid? Can Pat Mac provide some psychological therapy to instill some confidence into David Turnbull? Do bears shit in the woods/their mooths/their sistermaws white lightning?

After a relatively long walk into the wilderness of my forsaken mind, I thought it best to replenish my well of drowned sorrows and enter into the boulevard of broken dreams where I am currently drinking Stella in tribute to my very good friend.

I have a thousand questions that I have no answer to. I have a heavy heart to match my heavy bladder. I have a multitude of things which cause me concern.........

Then I remembered.........I'm a Tim and I have fellow Tims who are good friends and I have a Tim Cat, a Tim Niece, a Tim nephew-in-law, a Tiny Tim nephew-in-law and the rugged good looks of an alcoholic, semi-continent George Clooney/Philip Schofield better-lookin', sexier, straight brother and realised that my day could be much, much worse.

Tim then, Tim now, Tim always...........I don't give a monkey's fuck what the animals say. I am what I am and I can easily live within the skin I'm in.

If we never ever win another game of football, then I'll still be happy knowing that I'm a tiny part of something that might lose on the pitch, but will always win in life.

Thank you all, fuck the lot o' them and pour me another..........God Bless my friends and loved ones and especially those who I really want to share these moments with right now.

It's great to be a Tim!!!

Well said my brother.....heartfelt!...

Back