A few inconvenient truths.

Sometimes you just got to hold your hands up and say the other team were better than you this year and deserved to win...learn from it make the right choices and use the disappointment as motivation to get better and win it next year... nothing lasts forever and now the 10 in a row monkey is off our back (I've never held much importance in that tbh) we can now play without the pressure and start building for the future..

Last edited:
Sometimes you just got to hold your hands up and say the other team were better than you this year and deserved to win...learn from it make the right choices and use the disappointment as motivation to get better and win it next year... nothing lasts forever and now the 10 in a row monkey is off our back (I've never held much importance in that tbh) we can now play without the pressure and start building for the future..
Couldn't agree more Docco, we were second best by some distance. It's about how we react now.

I’m still trying to learn from it. Hope to move on in time, but still got some sh1t to throw I’m afraid.
HH

I think we can get back to where we should be only if we're honest with ourselves and stop looking to blame outside influences. Excuses never sorted anything. Acknowledge the real cause (s) of our collapse and we're going in the right direction. Look to blame others and we go nowhere.
Well said. Only way to improve is to look in the mirror.
The fans are not to blame as none of us could attend to change a thing.
Those at Celtic, the management the players and especially the suits who oversaw it all, will be or should be ashamed of their performance this season.

Members online

Latest posts

Back