A Lot Of Celtic’s Squad Players Are Facing Up To Some Hard Truths About The Future.

James Forrest

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Staff member
Today Brendan Rodgers confirmed the Daizen Maeda rumour, and that is tremendous news for our club. But in confirming it, he might also have confirmed the slew of other information which was leaked from the same meeting in midweek where we got the Maeda story. I feel pretty confident that the rest of it is accurate. I feel so confident about it that I am surprised that more people have not…

Source

Continue reading...

If this is true then it emphasises that many fans were 100% correct to be angry at the appalling disaster inflicted on the club by Lawwell Junior during his terrible tenure as Head of Recruitment. His arse should have been booted out the door after last summer's shitshow, along with the clown responsible for pushing for employing his own son.

It is interesting if Nawrocki was only signed as a back up CB. Maybe sevco were correct to not spend £millions on Palma as well?

Maybe this true or not. But the very fact these seem so plausible is concern enough.

Palmas form has dropped since Kewwell left. He's too greedy and needs to realise a good assist is as good as a goal for yourself if its put away.
We should never EVER buy players as backup or squad players. The shirt doesn't shrink even on the subs bench.

Back